Sign in to follow this  
3xrock

Skyland Avenger & Super Avenger

3xrock

Guys, looking at getting one of these but I'm completely confused as to which one and the quality of said versions. I'd also like it on leather and it has to be large, I have big wrists. I also like black steel versions but may be convinced to go otherwise. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

JohnG
Guys, looking at getting one of these but I'm completely confused as to which one and the quality of said versions. I'd also like it on leather and it has to be large, I have big wrists. I also like black steel versions but may be convinced to go otherwise. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I have the SA, white dial, love it. If you have big wrists get this one. My wrists are 7,75", sometimes I wish I had got the Skyland, the SA wears big, but then so does my new Oris Prodiver (51mm).

Rav747

Both are good choices and of equal quality. I've had bad luck with the bracelet, so good move on the leather. Personally, I love the batons versions. Try and see if you would go for that one.

Luthier

Love both. And my wrist is 8".

DSCF0035-1.jpg

3xrock

Not a huge fan of the white face on this particular model. Any suggestions on the price point I should be looking at for a 7750?

JohnG

Here's mine, with bracelet, then with custom strap....

Imagen069.jpg

Imagen039.jpg

Imagen120.jpg

NCRich
Here's mine, with bracelet, then with custom strap....

Imagen069.jpg

Imagen039.jpg

Imagen120.jpg

That is gorgeous on leather.

Luthier
Not a huge fan of the white face on this particular model. Any suggestions on the price point I should be looking at for a 7750?

I'd advise you to ask our dealers.

:thumbsup:

debian

The breitling leather rep strap is no good...

The one I got is not made from leather but from rubber. i think they are all made from rubber.

Order it on bracelet with a strap on the side . :thumbsup:

Then order a leather strap for breitling from example panatime.com.

3xrock

I'd advise you to ask our dealers.

:lol:

I got ya, I've looked all over Mary's site but there's ones for like $250 and ones $500 I just don't know the difference is all.