Newtoreps

Rolex daytona case back help needed

Newtoreps

Ok so i have a noob daytona with the 4130 movement and it is an awsome watch, i bought a display case back for it that is based on the standard case back and i dont like it! Does anyone know if there is any other options or if any other watch case backs will fit? It is a really sexy movement and i want to have a display back! But it needs to have a window nearly the same size as the back of the watch! I have a tag link automatic and the back of it almost fits but not quite! If anyone knows of a good option please let me know! The montoya case back is what i would like but obviously if i had the money i would buy that watch! Lol if i could get 1 that is

BlackjackWQ

What?

Firstly... don't put a Tag caseback on your daytona lol.

How do you not like your display caseback? Surely your options are display caseback or standard.

ssouthall6

There are different grades of display caseback. The preik ones are really good, the cheaper ones are crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks
59 minutes ago, Newtoreps said:

Ok so i have a noob daytona with the 4130 movement and it is an awsome watch, i bought a display case back for it that is based on the standard case back and i dont like it! Does anyone know if there is any other options or if any other watch case backs will fit? It is a really sexy movement and i want to have a display back! But it needs to have a window nearly the same size as the back of the watch! I have a tag link automatic and the back of it almost fits but not quite! If anyone knows of a good option please let me know! The montoya case back is what i would like but obviously if i had the money i would buy that watch! Lol if i could get 1 that is

Here you go

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/watch-parts-and-accessories/8468883-fs-rolex-16610-sapphire-caseback-by-preik-custom-watch-concepts

Newtoreps

Will that case back fit a daytona? I love it! It is just what i was looking for but need to know if it will fit!

Dr Fun Socks

No idea to be honest I've never had a 5 digit sub or id try it for you. You can always order one from custom watch concepts or check their site to see compatibility.

edit:

After a quick look at their site the 16610 version is cheaper and a separate item. Looks like the more expensive daytona version is your best option.