21 minutes ago, Khronos said:

I'm already exploring ways of selling my organs,

:rofl:

WQJrR.jpg

Nice watch!

• Like 1

Khronos

I just found out that it's going to be 13k CHF, that's about 10200 GBP. I'm in and I still have 500 quid left :D

BravoDelta

Ouch! That's a steep premium over the standard Moonwatch right?

NCRich
22 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Ouch! That's a steep premium over the standard Moonwatch right?

Not much, just double the price for an old movement.  But nostalgia is worth a lot!

Jibuti
9 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Not much, just double the price for an old movement.  But nostalgia is worth a lot!

How the heck you have 100.012 upvotes?! 

• Like 3

NCRich
8 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

Friends in low places.

• Like 1

deju

Personally I really like all the details of the watch, I even like the new (old) style bracelet. 

I don't however like the new pricing, but I think we are going to see Speedmasters jump in price. For omega, it's probably their most iconic watch and lets be honest very very cheap. 

I think over the next 5 years we will see actual "limited" runs of Speedmasters and see them become a more 5-10k watch.  

GingerApple
31 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

I got him into minus numbers with concerted down voting, so that fucker awarded himself +100,000 just to piss me off!!!!

The new speedy is damn beautiful though. The best ever arguably. As in best at the time of production; tolerances lower, materials better etc.

deju
8 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I got him into minus numbers with concerted down voting, so that fucker awarded himself +100,000 just to piss me off!!!!

The new speedy is damn beautiful though. The best ever arguably. As in best at the time of production; tolerances lower, materials better etc.

your reputation ...

10x smileywank.gif

• Like 1

Flinnt
7 hours ago, BravoDelta said:

WQJrR.jpg

Nice watch!

I’m just wondering who would sell their penis for £763. Not that I’m looking at buying so there’s no need for anyone to PM offers. 
WTB Gold teeth £1 each. PM me. 

BravoDelta
38 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

I’m just wondering who would sell their penis for £763. Not that I’m looking at buying so there’s no need for anyone to PM offers. 
WTB Gold teeth £1 each. PM me. 

At these  body parts prices, the new Moonwatch would kill you. (¬_¬) 

blueoysterboy

Seriously, is someone is going to give you 1,500 quid for your balls, I'd take it and limp all the way to the bank ... but still not enough for that Speedy.

Edited by blueoysterboy

BlackjackWQ

I love it, and want it.

But not for the price they're asking.

Realism

Heard on TRF that it is likely to have been sold out to the VVIPs... Those that placed 100% deposit will be getting theirs next year

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

BlackjackWQ
2 minutes ago, Realism said:

Heard on TRF that it is likely to have been sold out to the VVIPs... Those that placed 100% deposit will be getting theirs next year

Weird, it's not a limited edition and says it's due to be in AD's early this year. Is this just hearsay?

FoxWilde

Well just wait a few years and the market price will lower, it’s not limited, is it?

Realism
Weird, it's not a limited edition and says it's due to be in AD's early this year. Is this just hearsay?

Limited production due to the 321 movement.

The caliber production # is estimated to be between 1k to 2k per year... It is also shared between this new steel and platinum models...

Knowing how many Omega boutiques is out there... Along with the craving of the 321 movement... I am not surprised at all.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/omega-speedmaster-caliber-321-stainless-steel-ed-white-introducing

Well just wait a few years and the market price will lower, it’s not limited, is it?
As@deju had said... More likely to push the 1861 speedies, along with the 861 and 321 vintages prices...

There is rumors that 1861 will be replaced with the METAS 3861... Which means a huge price increase

deju

12 hours ago, FoxWilde said:

Expect them to Rolex the shit out of this. 

Guy's at Omega sitting watching a Paul Newman break records, one watch made the used vintage market go from £70-80 to £250k plus a watch. Making the new  not limited Daytona even jump up in grey markets.

They then Look at their Speedmaster.... It's been to the fucking moon. Yet it's modern cousin is one of the cheapest watches they make, Hell I got mine for £1350, you can have a homage to a piece of history on your wrist for less than a Tag!.... Time to monetise this bitch make the speedmaster premium and take pricing literally to the moon. 

I'd make the cheapest speedmaster £1000 more than the standard metal Planet ocean on bracelet.    

I'm not saying they always do this at Rolex & Patek but I'd take the war fund park a proxy bidder at Sothersbys and Philips and slowly make sure that we win every vintage omega speedmaster at ridiculously over ask to start manipulating values. 

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, deju said:

Guy's at Omega sitting watching a Paul Newman break records, one watch made the used vintage market go from £70-80 to £250k plus a watch. Making the new  not limited Daytona even jump up in grey markets.

They then Look at their Speedmaster.... It's been to the fucking moon. Yet it's modern cousin is one of the cheapest watches they make, Hell I got mine for £1350, you can have a homage to a piece of history on your wrist for less than a Tag!.... Time to monetise this bitch make the speedmaster premium and take pricing literally to the moon. 

I'd make the cheapest speedmaster £1000 more than the standard metal Planet ocean on bracelet.    

I'm not saying they always do this at Rolex & Patek but I'd take the war fund park a proxy bidder at Sothersbys and Philips and slowly make sure that we win every vintage omega speedmaster at ridiculously over ask to start manipulating values. 

You're a right sneaky cunt aren't you! I've got my beady eye on you...

vonn91
15 minutes ago, deju said:

Seriously: let me know where you got it that cheap! I’m looking everywhere and can’t seem to find one below 3000€. 

deju
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

You're a right sneaky cunt aren't you! I've got my beady eye on you...

You know it makes total sense that this is what they are up to :lol:

1 hour ago, vonn91 said:

Seriously: let me know where you got it that cheap! I’m looking everywhere and can’t seem to find one below 3000€. 

ebay make an offer ;) 

Realism

Hearsay on TRF claims to have a hundred bound for the States... Only for boutique consumption...

That should keep the overall figure low for quite a bit...

While costly, it should sell out easily