Sign in to follow this  
digger2

Watch Timing Machine Multifunction Timegrapher 1000

digger2

I finally got fed up with waiting for results and the Kello app on Ipad.

ordered this one from Acetimer the other day:

http://www.acetimer.com/Watch-Timing-Machi...apher-1000.html

I know a lot of people says all those cheap devices are crap but I have a very strong feel that it will make my life easier.

What is your thoughts about it?

KeNnY

yes I was looking at it also today ! I must buy it soon, nice tools there, so better to buy also some watch box and tools with it, because of the shipping cost.

KBH

We'll all be interested to see how you like it. Make sure you let us know.

digger2

I bought it on ebay, for 260 + 39 postage, so I feel a little bit stupid now knowing the price was 249 on their web site.

The only reason I didn't buy it from china/HK was because people says there are so many copies, but I think the safest way for me to avoid tax should have been ordering it from CH/HK for the same price and I am 99% sure it is the same thing they offer at merlintools:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...IT#ht_500wt_922

We'll all be interested to see how you like it. Make sure you let us know.

Will do!

digger2
yes I was looking at it also today ! I must buy it soon, nice tools there, so better to buy also some watch box and tools with it, because of the shipping cost.

They have a lot of free freight items on ebay so check it out, maybe you can have a good deal.

Ex:

120 pcs Spring Bars Kit Watch Strap Band 18mm-26mm US $9.99

Deluxe Spring Bar Tool + 2 Extra Tips Watch Strap Band US $8.99

coolroy

They have a lot of free freight items on ebay so check it out, maybe you can have a good deal.

Ex:

Have this model already & also from acetimer too.

Great simple easy device to use, helped me get my pam from 36+ secs per day accuracy to just a tad under 6 seconds a day accuracy.

Pity it does not log ouput to a pc for data record storage etc, but it does the basics really well & is extremely well made.

Also has capability to be fed by an external 10MHZ signal for enhanced accuracy measurement.

Cheers,

digger2

Ex:

Have this model already & also from acetimer too.

Great simple easy device to use, helped me get my pam from 36+ secs per day accuracy to just a tad under 6 seconds a day accuracy.

Pity it does not log ouput to a pc for data record storage etc, but it does the basics really well & is extremely well made.

Also has capability to be fed by an external 10MHZ signal for enhanced accuracy measurement.

Cheers,

Maybe I could fix a PC interface and some SW to go with it I will check the possibilities when I get it, I have both HW and SW friends.