rfresh737

Bad experience using replicawatchrepair.com

rfresh737

I want to post my experience trying to use replicawatchrepair.com to repair my two tone GMT rep. I fear I will not get this watch back from this repair service.

Two months ago I sent my TT GMT in for a general movement service. It had stopped working so I think it just needed a service/repair. Two months ago they acknowledged receiving my watch. About one week after that they called me and left me a message but no information on whay they were trying to reach me. That is the last time I have heard from them.

I have called them back and left about 6 voice mails, asking why did you call me and what's the problem? Zero response.

I used their contact us form about 6 times over the past 7 weeks. No response.

For reasons I don't understand, this replica repair service has essentially cut me off from all communications...and they still have my watch. As far as I tell from their lack of response to my contact attempts, I guess I will never hear from them again and will never see my GMT watch again.

I wanted to post my experience in the hopes that others will not fall into this black hole called replicawatchrepair.com. Choose another repair service. This is no way to run a watch repair business.

elp

Sounds like a scam mate, sorry to hear it.

Out of curiosity, how did you find them?

GingerApple

If you Google them, there are a million similar reviews I'm afraid, sorry.

But on the bright side, Josh needs to source his special offers from somewhere...

rfresh737
3 hours ago, elp said:

Sounds like a scam mate, sorry to hear it.

Out of curiosity, how did you find them?

Google.

elp

Unfortunately where replicas are concerned the Internet is a minefield. 

My advice would be to stick with dealers, and supporting service providers, that are recommended by the main replica fora.

Moving to Scams for obvious reasons.