Jump to content
billywhiz

Sooooo...... Who did make the best Sub afterall ?

Recommended Posts

Realism

@Mike R @thejudge Ahhh you guys think you are the brightest of bulbs about watches, but actually knew none uhhh...

1.) Why would you keep a broken Rolex if they were reps??? Ofc it is the likeliest to be the gen

2.) How many dicks on this site, like yourself with such elitist views about Joe Public actually know about watches yourself? For crying out loud... I dont get the belittling attitude towards the general public because you belong to a forum... Get a grip of yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike R
57 minutes ago, Realism said:

@Mike R @thejudge Ahhh you guys think you are the brightest of bulbs about watches, but actually knew none uhhh...

1.) Why would you keep a broken Rolex if they were reps??? Ofc it is the likeliest to be the gen

2.) How many dicks on this site, like yourself with such elitist views about Joe Public actually know about watches yourself? For crying out loud... I dont get the belittling attitude towards the general public because you belong to a forum... Get a grip of yourself.

WTF.    :thumbdown:

I don’t know what set  you off but you should get a grip on yourself.

You sound like a condescending drunk asshole keyboard warrior just looking to pick a fight

I get it, you are trying to tell us you know all about watches?    And you may,  but to me you come across as  a cunt so fuck off   :johng:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Realism
40 minutes ago, Mike R said:

WTF.    :thumbdown:

I don’t know what set  you off but you should get a grip on yourself.

You sound like a condescending drunk asshole keyboard warrior just looking to pick a fight

I get it, you are trying to tell us you know all about watches?    And you may,  but to me you come across as  a cunt so fuck off   :johng:

Ah... did you forget that " :loser: " smiley you placed? Playing all innocent now?

While I sound "like a condescending drunk asshole keyboard warrior just looking to pick a fight", you and your boys sounded like a bunch of bullies to generalize the public as a bunch of idiots, while you guys are the know it alls of the HOROLOGY world.

No, I do not know ALL about watches, BUT I do know that I know more than the bunch of wannabes like yourself... And as you may, you ain't no angel yourself, snowflake (no not the SBGA 211).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackjackWQ

What is this argument that's stemmed from nowhere lmao?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike R

Hate to say it but you just totally came to the wrong conclusion.

 I was giving @thejudge a alternative reason as to why the thief could have taken one watch but left the other 

The :TalktotheHand: To me meant “wait a minute here is another point of view”

 

You my friend are the one that is belittling.

You said to @n0bby :  1.) Ask yourself how you did not even know what IG is...

that is belittling. There are 215 acronyms for IG.

http://acronymsandslang.com/IG-meaning.html

So some people are not going to know what it means. But you had to take the opportunity to belittle the gentleman

And then with me you come to a mistaken conclusion I have “elitist views of Joe public”

As stated previously, you are only showing yourself to be a condescending ass.

           :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Realism said:

Ah... did you forget that " :loser: " smiley you placed? Playing all innocent now?

While I sound "like a condescending drunk asshole keyboard warrior just looking to pick a fight", you and your boys sounded like a bunch of bullies to generalize the public as a bunch of idiots, while you guys are the know it alls of the HOROLOGY world.

No, I do not know ALL about watches, BUT I do know that I know more than the bunch of wannabes like yourself... And as you may, you ain't no angel yourself, snowflake (no not the SBGA 211).

 

2 hours ago, BlackjackWQ said:

What is this argument that's stemmed from nowhere lmao?

I know right, I guess Realism  was just itching to start one. Baffled me !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Realism

@Mike R - You aren't my friend, I don't even know who you are. Pls don't call me your friend, I don't want to be yours.

You don't even know what emoji/ emoticons you were using and what they meant?!?!

LOL.png

Take a note Mr Snowman, one is clearly calling out someone as a "Loser" tsk tsk tsk...

Next, you claim that a search through google is difficult due to the plethora of "hits" one might get...

Oh lookie what a top hit on a search bar brings out??? Wow that was really difficult... it was so difficult that it took more time for me to screenshot, and upload these pictures to a hosting website than to search for it on Google.

What-is-IG.png

There's plenty more where this came from... I am just too lazy after spending quite a few, tens of minutes, re-discovering on the alternatives to PB after it became a paywall hosting site....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike R
20 minutes ago, Realism said:

@Mike R - You aren't my friend, I don't even know who you are. Pls don't call me your friend, I don't want to be yours.

You don't even know what emoji/ emoticons you were using and what they meant?!?!

LOL.png

Take a note Mr Snowman, one is clearly calling out someone as a "Loser" tsk tsk tsk...

Next, you claim that a search through google is difficult due to the plethora of "hits" one might get...

Oh lookie what a top hit on a search bar brings out??? Wow that was really difficult... it was so difficult that it took more time for me to screenshot, and upload these pictures to a hosting website than to search for it on Google.

What-is-IG.png

There's plenty more where this came from... I am just too lazy after spending quite a few, tens of minutes, re-discovering on the alternatives to PB after it became a paywall hosting site....

 Man you must really be drunk or high now, your not making sense.

I was being facetious when I used the term “friend”.

I am done contributing to this conversation.

Sleep it off or make a appointment with your Psychologist, soon. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n0bby

aL7iI.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Realism
1 hour ago, Mike R said:

 Man you must really be drunk or high now, your not making sense.

I was being facetious when I used the term “friend”.

I am done contributing to this conversation.

Sleep it off or make a appointment with your Psychologist, soon. 

 

Is that the best you could do?

Callously calling out someone as "high", "drunk" ... once your weak banter gets ummm.... destroyed?

See... this is where ... again... your ASSumptions about me is incorrect...

Others who know me... knows... At this current hour... I neither need sleep or a psych... as you so called claimed...

If the this is the best banter you could stoop to... is a personal attack based on ???? nothing out of thin air .... Maybe you are the one that needs a rest and respite from this very topic.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tribefan

Ah, black rollie's seem to attract the very best in forum rapport.

Obviously the best sub is this one, mainly because I'm wearing it.

eVenb.md.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarms

The fuck happened in here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trailboss99

Children children children, that's more than enough please.  Sheesh, arguing over fake watches  . . . 

 

 

On 11/01/2020 at 11:30, Flinnt said:

Block 3 Virginia Class is apparently very good. 
Pro tip: get in and screw down the crown before diving. 
 

0206-D6-C2-38-C1-42-CD-8-D22-EFCB0362-FC

Na, the British Astute class is the best sub hands down.  Mind you the Aussie diesel boats go quite well, we wipe the floor with everyone else in war games because we have the quietest boats in existence and can sneak up and drop a Mk 48 in their laps before they even get a sniff of us.  Nuke boats are noisy, mmmkay? 

Aside: Trump would do well to remember that the Iranian boats are almost as quiet as ours (They don't have access to a little company in Brisbane that makes the world's quietest props so only almost). They have rather a lot of them and their commanders know every trench and gully on the floor of the gulf like the back of their hands.  If TSTF they have the potential to make rather a mess of any allied fleet. 

 

 

 

 

On 11/01/2020 at 21:27, n0bby said:

 I've got a Noob V9 and to me it seems "good enough". 

It's pretty good but don't try to take the insert out, they are as fragile as all hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flinnt
15 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Na, the British Astute class is the best sub hands down.  Mind you the Aussie diesel boats go quite well, 

Tbh I just picked one with a photo of people standing on top whilst it looks like it’s diving - I realise it isn’t. 
The best sub for me would be a little single person with a good viewing window a long way from any war. 
 

19 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

It's pretty good but don't try to take the insert out, they are as fragile as all hell. 

Now you tell me. I removed and replaced the insert on my v9 twice and then removed again to install a Clean Factory insert. Managed to not break it though. I am delicate with my procedures and used a heat gun on back of the bezel to soften the glue first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×