981as

TrustyTime feedback

BadApple

He's a Trusted Dealer on here FFS !!!!!

Have you read the New Members Section? 

black263

If you can't be bothered to read how the forum works, dont expect a lot of help here.  Theres an entire section devoted to Trusty Time feedback with over 800 threads started.  I suggest you go there. 

On the positive side, the OP has given me the first chance to use my dislike button.

• Like 1

Rokerite

You are safe to buy from ANY trusted dealer on here, the clue is in the word trusted.

• Like 1

deju
1 hour ago, black263 said:

If you can't be bothered to read how the forum works, dont expect a lot of help here.  Theres an entire section devoted to Trusty Time feedback with over 800 threads started.  I suggest you go there. 

On the positive side, the OP has given me the first chance to use my dislike button.

I've literally told him how ToroBravo Bought the Gen watch and worked with factories to build this watch, this watch is Toro bravo's baby.... OP is completely adverse to taking any advice. 

981as

Apologies too all.

I was refering to that particular watch from that seller, rather than just the seller. I wanted to know if anyone had bought that model from him.

Sorry for confusion.

Anyway he is out of stock.

ToroBravo are also out of stock, as are other trusted sellers, I don't think anyone has this watch in a white face, which is automatic.

Thanks