TriggerDan

Hello from North East England

TriggerDan

Hello all

I have a decent collection of superclone grade watches at the moment but hoping to find my favourite (date just) a bit closer to genuine with a Franken build. Hopefully this is the place to either buy 1 or gain knowledge to build my own. 

Look forward to it. 
Dan

GingerApple

Oh tremend, another northerner, just what this forum needs. I swear, we're being overrun; it's like grey squirrels, little fuckers everywhere.

I mean, welcome! :thumbsup:

BlackjackWQ

Whereabouts in the Northeast are you from mate? Also, give us some photos of those watches!

GingerApple

I just came back on here to ask for pics too, but you beat me to it!

OP, just click on the little 'picture' icon above the 'reply' box to easily post pictures.

aA8XI.jpg

• Like 1

TriggerDan

I’m from gods country also known as Sunderland haha I’m back at a friends carrying on the celebrations of a big 4-0 win we’ve had today :woo:so don’t really have photo of the few I have together but I can get a quick shot of a datejust im wearing today which I’m hoping to buy another of. It wasn’t the most expensive movement but love the timeless design. My crown stem has started unscrewing and coming out when resetting the time which is a pain if you want to put time forward but after 2-3 years service I suppose it’s time for a new one anyway.  I think I’ve done that photo right hahaa

aArbc.jpg

BlackjackWQ
2 minutes ago, TriggerDan said:

I’m from gods country also known as Sunderland haha I’m back at a friends carrying on the celebrations of a big 4-0 win we’ve had today :woo:so don’t really have photo of the few I have together but I can get a quick shot of a datejust im wearing today which I’m hoping to buy another of. It wasn’t the most expensive movement but love the timeless design. My crown stem has started unscrewing and coming out when resetting the time which is a pain if you want to put time forward but after 2-3 years service I suppose it’s time for a new one anyway.  I think I’ve done that photo right hahaa

aArbc.jpg

Nice watch mate and good to have a Sunderland supporter here!

4-0 Against top of the table... maybe we will actually get out of league one, this season hasn't been confidence inducing! 

As far as I know from the name and picture I'm sure @Rokerite will be celebrating today too. 

TriggerDan

Team spirit will be at an all time high so anything seems possible now , even been look at the 14/1 bet to win the league now on bet 365 but I’ll leave that decision till I’m sober and have calmed down a little hahaa

Mike R

K0Vpk.jpg

I prefer the day/date

Welcome aboard mate

• Like 1

BadApple

Welcome Mackem!!! You must be thick skinned especially if you follow your footy team. 

Enjoy the Craic on here !!!

Rokerite
4 hours ago, BadApple said:

Welcome Mackem!!! You must be thick skinned especially if you follow your footy team. 

Enjoy the Craic on here !!!

30,000 of us thick skinned fuckers still follow us even in the third division, or should that be thick fuckers? :D Welcome OP, you have come to the best forum, and you will enjoy the craic, especially from our resident pet The Ginger Ferret.

Edited by Rokerite
  • Like 1

black263

I'm also a Mackem, and support two football teams- Sunderland and anybody playing bastard Newcastle.

Intresting

so there are real footie loving people here, but perhaps not EPL......

SteveA

All this Mackem loving has got me fucked this morning ,what with me being a Newcastle fan.

However welcome to a great forum from a Sand Dancer.