jackteet

deployant clasp

jackteet

Hi, May I first of all apologies for being unable to link a pic to this thread, I have no idea yet how to do this. I am awaiting a cartier tank louis and I want to fit a

hidden double fold over clasp . Nomos produce a lovely clasp but at a lovely price of €85.00. I have looked on ebay and several watch sites but all clasps are bulky.

I don't know whether anyone is familiar with Nomos but if you are would you know if there is a very similar clasp available.  Many thanks jack

jackteet

Hi dsg2013, Many thanks for your time and trouble. My thread is misleading by reference to "fold over"I don't want to have to fold the strap within the clasp but if possible to have the buckle end attached to the clasp and the longer strap  free to fit over a peg in the clasp using one of the pre drilled holes. I don't know whether the above makes any sense. I understand  that a deployant requires the strap to be folded whereas a clasp allows both straps to sit flat. Any idea whether there is a particularly flat/small clasp on the market. thanks jack

tribefan

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=200000090&initiative_id=AS_20200114172023&SearchText=watch+deployant+buckle

Find the one you are looking for and send a message asking for a picture of the logo version. Make sure you measure the strap size on both sides, they come in multiple sizes.

Edit: Lemme rephrase that. The deployants come in multiple sizes, and depending on the deployant, you may need a tapered strap on one side.

jackteet

Hi tribefan, Many thanks for the link. jack

jackteet

Hi tribefan, I am looking at clasps on aliexpress and as you know there are many advertised as being for a particular make of watch. Am I right in thinking that these will fit any watch provided I choose the correct size. Thanks jack