momo22

Whose selling the best rep Subs?

momo22

Looking to buy a rep sub non date maybe hulk.

last time I bought a rep was from Joshua at perfect clones but guess times have changed from 10 years ago!

Can anyone help me out as to best rep rollies out there and where to get from?

fed up of waiting for my AD to call!

thanks

• Like 1

BadApple

Oh fecking dear !!!!!!

• Like 1

momo22

Wow nice to see the nob heads are still in full effect here!

You do understand what the word pedantic means don’t you? Maybe not..look it up.

thanks for links and sarcy bs btw.

Edited by momo22

black263

On a good day, when I'm mildly pissed, I might have some sympathy with a newbie asking a stupid question.  Sadly I'm sober and just spent a boring day at a District meeting.  You've been a member for two years ffs, and you still ask two utterly idiotic questions that have been asked hundreds of times before.  

Oh, and if we're being pedantic, when you insult the  members here, at least spell knob correctly.

21 minutes ago, momo22 said:

• Like 3

Psssniper
25 minutes ago, momo22 said:

You do understand what the word pedantic means don’t you? Maybe not..look it up.

I'm not an linguist by any means, maybe a bit cunning but...

I think you're looking for a pedantic response and not receiving one? Is that what your comment above is saying?

Pedant, Pedante was a title for a Teacher/Tutor. I may be out of touch.

WatchDog21

tootsie-roll-pop-owl.jpg

BadApple
38 minutes ago, momo22 said:

Try editing again. 6 thumbs down on one post tells me all I need to know. 

Jibuti
8 hours ago, BadApple said:

Oh fecking dear !!!!!!

you may say that again.

momo22

Wow I’m really getting the sad toss pots on here. 

what’s the problem? That I insulted you with my question? Get a life Jesus! How the hell do you get through life getting that offended..oh and my question..

where to get a good non date sub rep? Whats is so bad about that?

Let me guess..fat, lonely nerds?

enjoy life

momo22
47 minutes ago, black263 said:

On a good day, when I'm mildly pissed, I might have some sympathy with a newbie asking a stupid question.  Sadly I'm sober and just spent a boring day at a District meeting.  You've been a member for two years ffs, and you still ask two utterly idiotic questions that have been asked hundreds of times before.  

Oh, and if we're being pedantic, when you insult the  members here, at least spell knob correctly.

If it’s stupid then why are you responding. Let me tell you why..coz you don’t have much of a life maybe?

Intresting

ih1Np.png

Mr_B

Check out rolex under the review section.

FudgyDocker
9 hours ago, momo22 said:

Can anyone help me out as to best rep rollies out there and where to get from?

With all due respect, do some fucking reading, you lazy cunt! Did you seriously think that you wouldn't get abuse from asking a dickhead question like that?

• Like 5

Flinnt

Was going to reply but couldn’t work out an eloquent way to put it. Then along comes FudgyDocker and nails it. 

GingerApple

Are you Canadian OP?

black263
1 hour ago, momo22 said:
2 hours ago, black263 said:

If it’s stupid then why are you responding. Let me tell you why..coz you don’t have much of a life maybe?

If you wish me to carry on being pedantic  your first sentence needs a question mark, not a full stop.  Then you say you're going to tell me why, but pose it as a question.  Sorry, youngster, but you do need to sharpen up.  Oh, and as others have said, you need to do some basic research.  Use the search function, and revisit the new member information.  You've clearly forgotten what you read when you joined in 2017. I could be harsh and say that you didn't bother to read that information when you first joined, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt, and accept it as a memory loss.

BadApple

Read this Mr Richard Head. Been designed for Green Behind the Ears jumped up newbies - one of the first phrases in the post is:

You need to do your own research!

Perhaps in lieu of issuing insults (possibly due to you are at a certain stage in your menstrual cycle or maybe fully depleted stocks of vaseline in your house) you could follow the advice in the information, this is usually a precursor to you being accepted into the fold and you will then be open to all advice subject to the correct approach and response.

In addition I am doubting you have an AD - not many residents of a YMCA are in a position to place an order for a genuine luxury branded timepiece. 

I'm fucking rich beyond your wildest dreams but only buy replicas on moral grounds. If the Chinese made Learjet copies I would trade my Gen in. 

brang1
9 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

With all due respect, do some fucking reading, you lazy cunt! Did you seriously think that you wouldn't get abuse from asking a dickhead question like that?

says it all really, eloquent, pedantic , lots of love, should really be a sticky at the entrance. Just like @Flinnt, I too were trying to come up with the right words, and the Fudgy one nailed it 

1. Preparing the dough 

The first part of this mooncake recipe is to prepare the dough. There are only four ingredients required – golden syrup, lye water, vegetable oil, and plain flour. 

Here are the steps on how to make it:

• Measure the amount of golden syrup, lye water, and vegetable oil accurately with a kitchen scale. Mix well. 
  • Sieve the flour. Add all at once to the above mixture. 
  • Use a fork or a stainless steel wire whisk to combine all the ingredients. It is hard to mix at the beginning, but after a few stirs, the liquid will start to wet the flour to form a sticky mass. Eventually, it will become a soft dough that picks up all the flour in the mixing bowl. 
  • Cover the dough with cling wrap. Refrigerate for thirty minutes to let the dough relax.  It is more manageable to work with a relaxed dough which is more elastic. As a result, it will not break or crack easily during shaping and wrapping.

Now let’s take a look at each ingredient in detail. 

RussP
9 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

With all due respect, Do some fucking reading, you lazy cunt! Did you seriously think that you wouldn't get abuse from asking a dickhead question like that?

There.

Fixed !!

momo22

Jesus H! We got the grammar nazis in full effect on here don’t we?

Got sacked from your teaching job you dirty nonce?

Usually I wouldn’t pay any attention to sad nerds like  yourselves calling me a cunt, saying I can’t spell, that I live in the YMCA and that you’re rich and only buy Rollies on moral grounds (lmfao!) and all for asking a question but tbh I’m kinda enjoying how much it’s pissing you all off. 

personally, if someone asks me a stupid/annoying question then I ignore them but sadly being a prick in life seems to be many of yours MO.

And let’s be clear bad Apple...your not on this forum coz your some high roller moral warrior. You’re on here coz your a sad, lonely broke biiatch! 

peace and love to you all

WatchDog21
13 minutes ago, momo22 said:

Usually I wouldn’t pay any attention to sad nerds like  yourselves calling me a cunt, saying I can’t spell, that I live in the YMCA and that you’re rich and only buy Rollies on moral grounds (lmfao!) and all for asking a question but tbh I’m kinda enjoying how much it’s pissing you all off. 

personally, if someone asks me a stupid/annoying question then I ignore them but sadly being a prick in life seems to be many of yours MO.

And let’s be clear bad Apple...your not on this forum coz your some high roller moral warrior. You’re on here coz your a sad, lonely broke biiatch! 

You come in here and now try to pull off how smart you are; telling people to look up words.  Can't you even read? If you had just spent one minute at the main page you would have seen where to find your answer.

ieNVj.png

Keep going, we needed a good chew toy.  I hope you find the gulag shortly. :jail:

FudgyDocker
5 hours ago, RussP said:

There.

Fixed !!

It wasn't broken, @RussP. Just lucky he caught me in a good mood. Otherwise, there would have been a real danger of me throwing some un-called for, unnecessary abuse his way!

• Like 1

garyepw
2 hours ago, momo22 said:

Dear me you really have some serious issues, have you considered taking up another hobby or doing a how to make friends and influence people course.