Crakkajakka15

Noob from US

Crakkajakka15

Hey all. Been lurking for a year or so and finally created an account. I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a rep finally. 

I own lots of gen watches mostly mid tier brands like Fortis, Hamilton, Glycine, Bremont, Christopher Ward etc. I love my seiko divers also. 

Anyhow thought I'd say hello. I think my first rep is going to be a VSF Omega V2 SMP. Now I just need to find a TD that will accept paypal. 

RussP

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, the trusted dealers here may be hesitant, initially, to accept payment via PayPal.

Once you have established a reputation here, some of them may choose to allow you to use PayPal as a form of payment.

Enjoy your time here!

Crakkajakka15

Thanks Russ. Hopefully I will get lucky 

GenTLe
6 hours ago, Crakkajakka15 said:

Hey all. Been lurking for a year or so and finally created an account. I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a rep finally. 

I own lots of gen watches mostly mid tier brands like Fortis, Hamilton, Glycine, Bremont, Christopher Ward etc. I love my seiko divers also. 

Anyhow thought I'd say hello. I think my first rep is going to be a VSF Omega V2 SMP. Now I just need to find a TD that will accept paypal. 

I think the only one accepting PP for a noob may be TrustyTime or, eventually, PerfectClones.