valueprop

Coming from RWI for more watches :)

valueprop

Hi folks!

I'm a supporter on RWI now after getting deep into the hobby over the last couple of months and realized I'm not seeing enough watch action so have lurked over here as well.  When I just started I was suspicious of M2M but having sold my first watch in the last day I realize that's the sweetest part of the community; the ability to try out/pass on different watches that you would normally only wonder about!  I hope everyone feels as empowered as I do and I'm looking forward to sharing my growing experiences in this field with the other forum members, learning from ya'll and trading!

Del

Welcome to the madhouse! :D 

• Like 1

Intresting

Welcome @valueprop   there is a VIP giveaway promo on.  If you are planning to stay its good value.  You get into a draw to win a sub valued at $488 :)

• Like 2

SCShrek

Welcome over here! You'll find a lot of familiar names...beware of that @Glaude fella...never seen but always there! :lol:  iCvHL.jpg

• Like 1

ppfanatic

I just joined this site after having been a silent member of rwi for two years. now im in 3 forums + reddit - can’t get enough lol

• Like 1

Professor Smaragd

Is it likely to see a lot other watches here than in the other rep sales sections?

Glaude
18 hours ago, Professor Smaragd said:

Is it likely to see a lot other watches here than in the other rep sales sections?

Some people will only put their watches in M2M here to avoid the massive amount of newbie buyers from the others forums

BadPickle
7 hours ago, Glaude said:

Some people will only put their watches in M2M here to avoid the massive amount of wankers from the others forums

FIXED that for you ;)

• Like 1

Jibuti

god bless this thread...now let's get this baby sold.

Riskart-Avatar2-zps6smim82z.gif

tribefan

Watches? Here? Move along, nothing to see.