justvail

Breitling and Rolex

justvail

First of all, I want to apologize as I'm a newbie and very uninformed. I realize how frustrating that can be for experienced buyers and sellers. Anyway, I am looking for quality Rolex and Breitling replicas. There is just so much information out there, many of it contradictory, that i am just completely at a loss. I have no idea what Im doing or who I should listen to. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction and tell me where I can get a quality  and reliable Rolex and Breitling. Please. 

PostMaster

Then..

Then you choose your TD (All TDs go to the same factories)  email them a pic of the watch you want.

Then ... you share the pics on here

All the best & Welcome :D

billywhiz

First of all. Breathe. Don't Rush. - It'll still be here in an hours time, after dinner, when you wake up, tomorrow

Second. Whichever brand you decide, then there is a watch I presume you quite like.

Third.  Using this board and the respective sections. Do some search queries on that watch you quite like etc and read up what people have been saying about the watch.  From there, spend some time understanding the different elements  between the factories that produce them and or the supplier who can get them. - Use only the recommended Traders on this board. 

Fourth. Once you have digested and understood the differences you then need to look at your budget. - A rep of Rolex can be anywhere from $15 to $7,000 with lots in between.

Fifth and also should be first. - Remember a rep is a rep, is a rep. - You are not buying a gen piece so whatever you spend that needs to be in all your considerations.

Six,  Get to know some people on this board, rather than just blurt out questions like - "Give me the details of where to buy the best"  blah, blah - Most if not all this crazy bunch are friendly and don't bite. - Some are more grumpy than others but I'll guess you'll find out as and when.

Seven. You've spotted the one you want - you are prepared to do cartwheels and handstands around the room - you have fired off a payment to a Trusted Dealer and are feeling all excited. -  There is an old saying.  It's called Slow Boat to China < - Be prepared for that to happen - It ain't amazon prime :o  - Your shipment may take a while. - Chill down & read a book or something - aka  'Being Patient'

Eight. - Watch arrives, woop, woop, - more cartwheels and handstands.  Hopefully it is all you want and you are happy. - Don't forget to leave feedback to the Trusted Dealer.

Nine. - Share the love, take some picture of your new timepiece and take part in the forum chat.

Ten. - Uh Oh. - you got a bit hooked - now your eyes are starting to look at a different brand, style..   In which case  revert back to tip 1 and follow steps.

p.s welcome along.  :) 

• Like 2

BravoDelta

This ⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧:happy: