Devil

Did I pass customs?

Devil

Just ordered a watch from Narikaa last week and it's finally arrived in the UK, just wondering if it's passed customs since I've never had a watch been delivered by Royal Mail here in the UK it's always been parcelforce, also how likely is it I'll get the watch tomorrow? Fingers crossed... haha.

2020-01-29 20:39
Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre, United Kingdom, Item has left our International Processing Centre

2020-01-29 10:20
LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom, Item Received

2020-01-23 05:53
Thailand, Item Leaving overseas

2020-01-21 07:53
Thailand, Item received at

GingerApple

Yep, customs done. You'll get it tomorrow I'd have thought or Friday at the latest. It'll probably get to your local depot in the early hours and then out for delivery!

Devil
3 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Yep, customs done. You'll get it tomorrow I'd have thought or Friday at the latest. It'll probably get to your local depot in the early hours and then out for delivery!

That's what I wanted to hear! No import fees or bs to pay which is always a win-win. 

FudgyDocker
3 minutes ago, Juggo said:

No import fees or bs to pay which is always a win-win.

You're probably right, but you don't hear about the customs fee with RM until it hits the delivery depot, as I found out recently.

Devil
Just now, FudgyDocker said:

You're probably right, but you don't hear about the customs fee with RM until it hits the delivery depot, as I found out recently.

Ah dang I better not get my hopes up, will they send me a letter or will I be able to see it online with the tracking? I'm wanting this watch ASAP I don't mind the 20 quid fee or so just it's a pain in the arse.

FudgyDocker
12 minutes ago, Juggo said:

Ah dang I better not get my hopes up, will they send me a letter or will I be able to see it online with the tracking? I'm wanting this watch ASAP I don't mind the 20 quid fee or so just it's a pain in the arse.

99% of the time, it's fine. Don't worry about it. Just never take it for granted, even though it gets through customs.

Yes, you can see it on the tracking. And you can pay it online. Mine zipped through customs in 2 hours, and was coming from America with a stupid declared value on it, so I expected it anyway. And RM charge an £8 fee on top.

GingerApple

It's cleared customs though. Unless the sender has declared a value that would attract duty, is done and dusted.

Obviously it'll probably get lost somewhere near Milton Keynes.....

Devil
7 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

It's cleared customs though. Unless the sender has declared a value that would attract duty, is done and dusted.

Obviously it'll probably get lost somewhere near Milton Keynes.....

It's due to get delivered today with no customs fees!

8am here and I havent slept a wink waiting on it...

GingerApple

Lol, that's extreme! I get excited too, but I do sleep!!!! Glad it’s safe though.

Adit
1 hour ago, Juggo said:

It's due to get delivered today....

8am here and I havent slept a wink waiting on it...

Honestly...you expectant fathers! :D

thejudge

As its from Reg expect to get some bonus Thai newspaper free of charge :)