Bbsee

BP Factory - Rolex - Submariner

Bbsee

Currently looking at a Submariner 11610, with 3135 clone movement (from BP factory)

Relatively new to which factories are best for which models, so any experience on this model from BP factory would be good to hear...?

Wires

While waiting for a reply to your question I would do a bit of reading of the forum because to ask if anybody has heard of BP factory let alone bought a watch that was made by them shows that you haven’t done anywhere near enough yet

Sifu Whitey

^^^ What Wires said.  There’s plenty posted.  Research will give you the most well rounded understanding.  Just shooting out a question will get you a bunch of personal and biased opinions.  

Mr_B

Why the fuck would you buy a BP submariner

Bbsee

Nice one both - will dive deeper into previous posts.

Have edited my post too.

Bbsee
12 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

Why the fuck would you buy a BP submariner

Haha do elaborate Mr B?

BadApple
6 minutes ago, Bbsee said:

Haha do elaborate Mr B?

NO - you do the reading - please read New Members Section

Bbsee

Proper getting ripped for asking here :fear:haha

Will refrain from asking next time and search.

Mr_B
24 minutes ago, Bbsee said:

Haha do elaborate Mr B?

Go to the Rolex section under reviews, read some of those. 

tribefan

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/the-3135-3131/7439844-3135-movement-comparison-gen-sa-sh-vr

You can read up on the rep 3135 movement starting there, and there are a lot more threads on it. There are some known issues and the SA is the oldest. It doesn't mean you would have problems with it, but if you did your choices to get it fixed are limited. New VR version movements are going for almost as much as the entire cost of the watch you are looking at. 

Bbsee
27 minutes ago, tribefan said:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/the-3135-3131/7439844-3135-movement-comparison-gen-sa-sh-vr

You can read up on the rep 3135 movement starting there, and there are a lot more threads on it. There are some known issues and the SA is the oldest. It doesn't mean you would have problems with it, but if you did your choices to get it fixed are limited. New VR version movements are going for almost as much as the entire cost of the watch you are looking at. 

Thanks tribefan - this is indeed useful.

Intresting

You getting ripped not for asking a question, but rather asking about questions where answers are easily found if even with some cursory searching.   Heaps written about BP  Factory and in particular Subs and Rollies.   Inmates here are generally very helpful to real issues and gaps of knowledge.  What is frowned upon here is using them like a google concierge expecting answers to be served up.    So next time,  search and read first.  If you still can't find it,  ask.    You be fine once you keep that in mind :)   Happy hunting.

Bbsee
12 hours ago, Intresting said:

You getting ripped not for asking a question, but rather asking about questions where answers are easily found if even with some cursory searching.   Heaps written about BP  Factory and in particular Subs and Rollies.   Inmates here are generally very helpful to real issues and gaps of knowledge.  What is frowned upon here is using them like a google concierge expecting answers to be served up.    So next time,  search and read first.  If you still can't find it,  ask.    You be fine once you keep that in mind :)   Happy hunting.

After some searching I can see why people were thinking I was being lazy haha - I now know the protocol :D

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, Bbsee said:

After some searching I can see why people were thinking I was being lazy haha - I now know the protocol :D

In fairness, the search function doesn't work well on here (imo). I find it better to use Google and make it search within RWG. Although equally, I find our sister site RWI has even more of the in depth stuff you want for research purposes so I tend to do more research over there (or at least on both sites).

You'll get there; you'll be a WIS before you know it!

BravoDelta
12 hours ago, Intresting said:

google concierge

:rofl:

Bbsee

I found that a Google search then entering RWG seems to be fruitful yday too.

Thanks for the tip - going to join RWI shortly!

BadApple
15 minutes ago, Bbsee said:

I found that a Google search then entering RWG seems to be fruitful yday too.

Thanks for the tip - going to join RWI shortly!

RWI - they are worse than us on there - be careful.... wear a tin hat 

FudgyDocker

I find Google search for info within our site much better. especially when words you want to use have less than 4 characters. Use the following string protocol with the specific site at the end. Always comes up trumps.

BP Rolex site:rwg.bz

Bbsee
14 hours ago, BadApple said:

RWI - they are worse than us on there - be careful.... wear a tin hat 

:rofl: