basteri

VC Traditionnelle

basteri

Hello everyone. 
I am after a VC Traditionnelle. Can you point me out to what you consider the best rep. to get?  
Thank you so much 

deju

Not a bloody clue being nosy I came here to see a picture of what this watch looked like...

let me down :rofl:  

basteri

LOL good one. I guess not a model that gets attention. 

GingerApple
32 minutes ago, basteri said:

I guess not a model that gets attention. 

I think you'll struggle. @semperfi55 likes a bit of VC I think, he might have seen one perhaps? Otherwise just email a picture to a TD (once they come back to work after CNY/Coronavirus) and ask if they can get hold of one.

Bertus15

Trusty time has some. I wouldn't know about the quality. 

Patrimony hand wound

Edited by Bertus15
I'm a dumbass

semperfi55
3 hours ago, basteri said:

More of a collection, rather than a model. The Traditionelle includes Calatrava-style dress watches, to calendars and tourbillons. Without a photo, no one will know what you want.

https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/en/watches/traditionnelle.html?gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYh5bLthYs2iis5PaB1y_C1cZgZRZhZQuwf900A8RHgRO7zdl65dGeRoCjVIQAvD_BwE#tab=0

Trustytime and Puretime have good websites to look up the VC in the market. Find the one you like and get your favourite TD to source it. Might be hard what with the Coronavirus situation.

2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I think you'll struggle. @semperfi55 likes a bit of VC I think, he might have seen one perhaps? Otherwise just email a picture to a TD (once they come back to work after CNY/Coronavirus) and ask if they can get hold of one.

Yes I do like a bit of VC on the side indeed. But the rep focus seems to be in the Overseas too much. Recently jm_brc_7057 did put up a swell review on a Traditionelle tourby on RWI, wouldn’t mind that at all.

BadApple
3 hours ago, basteri said:

Try emailing a TD as per instructions in the New Members Guide