FunnyStarSystem

How a Speedy made me Sinn. (UPDATE - IT'S HERE!)

mr3radley

I didn't quite realise the price of Sinn watches, boy have I got some learning to do. 

Beautiful purchase.

Maybe soon I'll have the post count to view your shared bank story! 

GenTLe

Ehi @FunnyStarSystem, let us know how the other transaction worked out in the end :)

FunnyStarSystem
5 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Ehi @FunnyStarSystem, let us know how the other transaction worked out in the end :)

He has completely stopped replying to my emails. Granted, he doesn't actually have my money - but I have a receipt saying he does and I'm pretty sure he got paid in the transaction. I have since found a page on trustpilot.com of people calling him a fraud, having the same issue of him promising the moon and never coming through. I'm going to give him a bit more time due to Covid, but I will be making a scam post all about him when the time is right, and adding to his wall of shame! I say "him" because I'm quite sure it's one guy named Michel Geisen.

Here is the Trust Pilot

It appears I dodged a very expensive bullet! Still loving the Sinn I got, the private seller was great.

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
6 hours ago, mr3radley said:

I didn't quite realise the price of Sinn watches, boy have I got some learning to do. 

Beautiful purchase.

Maybe soon I'll have the post count to view your shared bank story! 

You need to upgrade to VIP to get in that section, it's worth it, just pm a mod. I think they're raffling off a Breitling or something to new members :D