Bewiz

Breitling Bentley from TrustyTimes

Bewiz

Hey guys,

I finally want to buy my Breitling. I would love to buy the Navitimer but the biggest case size is only 42mm. I'm looking at 44mm + and this one caught my eye. 

https://www.trustytime02.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=16841

I've read Bretiling guides posted here and elsewhere but I have to say they are outdated. Can anyone enlighten me if that model is superior? 

Would REALLY appreciate it.

Thank you,

BadApple

Not a popular model of rep on here. Not because it is bad - BP is a good factory - just the style / model - people prefer the Superoceans and Avengers / Colts. 

A7750 movements can have issues so read up especially on the orientation of the Seconds dial. Otherwise a good reliable chrono movement. 

• Like 1

Bewiz

Thanks for reply BadApple. I am aware of the second dial uses and some issues of the A7750 movement and SW.  From what I've seen, the 6.75 model (48mm!) is a good choice but 48mm... not sure if it's too big ha.

One issue I say dating back from 2006... was that the GT had zeo AR coating but I guess that changed since it's pretty much on every TT's listing.  Worst come to worst, I'll bring it to my jeweler to have it coated/calibrated/maintained.

Cheers!

CurioLeo

I don't think you will find a Bentley from a TD as they are long out of production.  I think you will need to post a WTB (want to buy) and hope for the best 

ffuhcu

Have you considered a BP Navitimer World? Standard 7750 configuration, 46mm, looks great. Main complaint I think is the crystal can be a bit yellow. Always seemed to be the best Navitimer buy to me, but alas I think 46mm would be too big for me so never picked one up.