Hi All, I thought it might be interesting to start a thread about the timepieces that other members have in their collections that we lust after or hope that one day may arrive in M2M..... I would imagine for the most part these are likely to be Frankens & some may well be out of reach financially..... I'll start with a few of my favourites & will add more as I go..... Number 1 & probably my all-time favourite rep is @yllekp's Tripdog built 5513, the custard lume plots & perfectly matched hands are truly outstanding, unlikely to ever be sold I know! Staying with Classic Rolex & Number 2 is @frankfrank's truly awesome "Serpico Y Laino" Submariner. Super high-end build with involvement of "The Society" a bit of a vintage building legend, much like the aforementioned @tripdog123 There is just something so captivating about the combination of that dial & insert pairing..... Number 3 is this outstanding Patek Vintage 530 built by Rolojack over at RWG.CC, really next level business & stunningly beautiful......   @tripdog123