MAJ75

Favourite Pieces That Other Members Own......

MAJ75

Hi All,

I thought it might be interesting to start a thread about the timepieces that other members have in their collections that we lust after or hope that one day may arrive in M2M.....

I would imagine for the most part these are likely to be Frankens & some may well be out of reach financially.....

I'll start with a few of my favourites & will add more as I go.....

Number 1 & probably my all-time favourite rep is @yllekp's Tripdog built 5513, the custard lume plots & perfectly matched hands are truly outstanding, unlikely to ever be sold I know!

5513.jpg

Staying with Classic Rolex & Number 2 is @frankfrank's truly awesome "Serpico Y Laino" Submariner. Super high-end build with involvement of "The Society" a bit of a vintage building legend, much like the aforementioned @tripdog123

There is just something so captivating about the combination of that dial & insert pairing.....

SERPICO.jpg

Number 3 is this outstanding Patek Vintage 530 built by Rolojack over at RWG.CC, really next level business & stunningly beautiful......

530.jpg

@tripdog123

• Like 1

splke

@Chiquita Fanjita has the most stunning franken soh which he has kindly promised to give me for my birthday x

MAJ75
4 minutes ago, splke said:

@Chiquita Fanjita has the most stunning franken soh which he has kindly promised to give me for my birthday x

I'd be in the queue for that one too Bud, on my list for sure.......

deju

There is only one contender here..... 

@NCRich’s Monte Carlo! 

IMG-6402.jpg

As a watch the design touches of this watch are simply stunning! Everything is just right the perfect mix of classic and flair! 

• Like 2

frankfrank

I am truly honored to be mentioned. 

I wholeheartedly agree @yllekp 5513 that he will someday hand down to me as one of my favorites if not #1 that I fell in love with from day one. 

• Like 1

Piccolo

@_DC_ Diamond Daytona....  

Might slow me down on a mission to get a gen Rainbow Tona :D

• Like 2

MAJ75
28 minutes ago, deju said:

There is only one contender here..... 

@NCRich’s Monte Carlo! 

IMG-6402.jpg

As a watch the design touches of this watch are simply stunning! Everything is just right the perfect mix of classic and flair! 

Superb choice mate....

10 minutes ago, frankfrank said:

I am truly honored to be mentioned. 

I hole heartedly agree @yllekp 5513 that he will someday hand down to me as one of my favorites if not #1 that I fell in love with from day one. 

You have discerning taste my friend....

4 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I'd love a high end 6542 by Tripdog say or like this one: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/vintage-watches/326716-6542-pussy-galore-one-more

q6lvb.jpg

A cracker to compliment your current stable....

Just now, Piccolo said:

Great choice bud, I almost featured that beauty in the original post

RussP

Most of what Frank Square posts would be on my list, especially his vintage pieces.

@MAJ75

Your day-date is another memorable piece.

There are many other watches that I've seen, but can't recall at the moment.

• Like 1

Piccolo

Also... @Bidle  Too many in the collection to list. Worth a click through the links in the sig. 

MAJ75
5 minutes ago, RussP said:

Most of what Frank Square posts would be on my list, especially his vintage pieces.

@MAJ75

Your day-date is another memorable piece.

There are many other watches that I've seen, but can't recall at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words Russ, appreciated.

yllekp
1 hour ago, MAJ75 said:

Number 1 & probably my all-time favourite rep is @yllekp's Tripdog built 5513, the custard lume plots & perfectly matched hands are truly outstanding, unlikely to ever be sold I know!

5513.jpg

Wow thank you for the compliment. It is by far my most favourite of all the watches i have ever had. I have to wholeheartedly thank @tripdog123 for passing this simple and pure watch to me.  If you see it for sale it is very probable one off my kids have hacked into my account and stolen my camera. They can already make a good attempt at forging my signature. 

I have indeed lusted after other peoples watches but it never lasts. The 5513 is by far my favourite Rolex. and I count myself lucky to own this one. 

• Like 2

MAJ75
1 minute ago, yllekp said:

Wow thank you for the compliment. It is by far my most favourite of all the watches i have ever had. I have to wholeheartedly thank @tripdog123 for passing this simple and pure watch to me.  If you see it for sale it is very probable one off my kids have hacked into my account and stolen my camera. They can already make a good attempt at forging my signature. 

I have indeed lusted after other peoples watches but it never lasts. The 5513 is by far my favourite Rolex. and I count myself lucky to own this one. 

You are a credit to the forums & wider community so I couldn’t begrudge your ownership & I know how much you cherish it....

Hopefully one day I can get something similar built.....

• Like 1

yllekp
6 minutes ago, MAJ75 said:

You are a credit to the forums & wider community so I couldn’t begrudge your ownership & I know how much you cherish it....

Hopefully one day I can get something similar built.....

Thank you for saying that. 

Chiquita Fanjita
2 hours ago, splke said:

:rofl:

Would that be this one ;) 

q6PY5.jpg

• Like 4

elp
38 minutes ago, Piccolo said:

Also... @Bidle  Too many in the collection to list. Worth a click through the links in the sig. 

^^ this 

RussP
23 minutes ago, elp said:

^^ this 

+100.

Check out his Flickr account and prepare to be stunned :balls:

splke
1 hour ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

:rofl:

Would that be this one ;) 

q6PY5.jpg

Could be :Whistle:

_DC_
On 10/02/2020 at 21:09, Piccolo said:

I have worn this more than any other watch over the last few months, partly because of its significance to me with the reason that I bought it, but I actually didn’t expect to wear it quite so much.

I’ve been really surprised by just how wearable it is in every day situations. One thing I hadn’t considered was the fact that this watch goes with absolutely any outfit because no matter what colour you wear it always matches!!!

D7446-A2-E-12-F4-4310-8-E6-B-E7148-BBEC6

A19-F5033-5-AE0-442-B-BAB0-D01-D16-E837-

DC

• Like 3

Piccolo
14 minutes ago, _DC_ said:

I have worn this more than any other watch over the last few months, partly because of its significance to me with the reason that I bought it, but I actually didn’t expect to wear it quite so much.

I’ve been really surprised by just how wearable it is in every day situations. One thing I hadn’t considered was the fact that this watch goes with absolutely any outfit because no matter what colour you wear it always matches!!!

D7446-A2-E-12-F4-4310-8-E6-B-E7148-BBEC6

A19-F5033-5-AE0-442-B-BAB0-D01-D16-E837-

DC

Fantastic watch mate...! Hope you’re doing ok.  Might even work with boat shoes...