Del

Seawolf

Del

• Like 5

NCRich

Its a beautiful watch.

• Like 1

GingerApple

Your wristies over the past week made me place an order for one with Mary a few days ago. Bastard!

• Like 1

hasel5

That is a stunner 

• Like 1

splke

its a belter pal

• Like 1

BravoDelta

Oh no :facepalm: ...I love it!

• Like 1

GenTLe

Lovely but, in my view, with the GF rep around, it's a NWBG one

MetalMickey

Looks good, Del. Surprised I'm Not Fat I'm Fluffy hasn't come out of the woodwork with all this Seawolf talk.

• Like 1

brang1

Hey Del, can you share the source for the gen rubber and deployment ? 

• Like 1

Piccolo
1 hour ago, GenTLe said:

Lovely but, in my view, but with the GF rep around, it's a NWBG one :)

I don’t get that nwbg thing... agreed they are very close, but close is not all the way.

For me, I like having the gen, regardless of how close the rep is.   

Each to their own is the joy of the world :D

Can’t believe you didn’t buy anything @Del

• Like 3

Del
11 minutes ago, Piccolo said:

I don’t get that nwbg thing... agreed they are very close, but close is not all the way.

For me, I like having the gen, regardless of how close the rep is.   

Each to their own is the joy of the world :D

Can’t believe you didn’t buy anything @Del

Thanks mate, couldn’t agree more! ;) 

I know, can’t believe I didn’t buy anything either! I looked at a few but decided to just wait until my Panerai arrives later this month. :D 

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

Cheers Del! Hope the family don't mind they won't be on the camera roll when you look back in nostalgia at this trip you took with your watch. She is sweet!

• Like 1

Realism
42 minutes ago, Del said:

I know, can’t believe I didn’t buy anything either! I looked at a few but decided to just wait until my Panerai arrives later this month. :D 

Anything interesting in the ADs' shelves?

• Like 1

Jibuti
4 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Your wristies over the past week made me place an order for one with Mary a few days ago. Bastard!

Why is Mary bastard? 

Del
1 hour ago, Realism said:

Anything interesting in the ADs' shelves?

Just about everything you could imagine! Honestly, there are ADs everywhere in Playa de Las Americas with everything from Hublot to SevenFriday, and Frank Muller to Zenith! I had half an eye on a Rado Captain Cook and also a Maurice Lacroix Aikon Venturer, even the Certina DS PH200M caught my eye,  but I decided to skip a purchase this time (mainly because I have the Panerai inbound).

• Like 1

GenTLe

I don’t get that nwbg thing...

Let's put it in this way: if you can afford a gen without having to renounce to other possibilities (i.e. a trip, a good suit, fixing the roof of your house or whatever else), then I'd probably tend to think like you.
But if it is "this or that" (and I am in that group, considering that avenger has a stock price just a bit shorter of 2 of my monthly wage -which by the way is quite decent money here in Italy) then the "not worth" has much more sense.
Plus, and this is just the way I am (as you said each has his own way of thinking), I really don't see a big value in gen watches altogether, unless they really are special (like with the handmade finishing anglage, very special movements etc that, in any case, put them well out of my reachability).
It isn't a matter of envy, the ones that I envy are those that can go on beautiful vacations 3 times/year, or those that laid down with a girl like Liya Silver before she went in the hardcore business, so I am MORE THAN HAPPY for those that can get them gen and provide therefore life to the brands :) It is just that I can't find a real value in them :)

Del
19 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Let's put it in this way: if you can afford a gen without having to renounce to other possibilities (i.e. a trip, a good suit, fixing the roof of your house or whatever else), then I'd probably tend to think like you.
But if it is "this or that" (and I am in that group, considering that avenger has a stock price just a bit shorter of 2 of my monthly wage -which by the way is quite decent money here in Italy) then the "not worth" has much more sense.
Plus, and this is just the way I am (as you said each has his own way of thinking), I really don't see a big value in gen watches altogether, unless they really are special (like with the handmade finishing anglage, very special movements etc that, in any case, put them well out of my reachability).
It isn't a matter of envy, the ones that I envy are those that can go on beautiful vacations 3 times/year, or those that laid down with a girl like Liya Silver before she went in the hardcore business, so I am MORE THAN HAPPY for those that can get them gen and provide therefore life to the brands :) It is just that I can't find a real value in them :)

Seriously, get a life. I posted pics of my gen watch in the Genuine Watches sub-forum, to share with those who appreciate such things. This was not a “gen v rep” thread so if you don’t appreciate a genuine watch then why don’t you keep your trap shut and go and read another thread? 

:picard:

GenTLe

Seriously, get a life. I posted pics of my gen watch in the Genuine Watches sub-forum, to share with those who appreciate such things. This was not a “gen v rep” thread so if you don’t appreciate a genuine watch then why don’t you keep your trap shut and go and read another thread? 

th_picard.gif

I am entitled to express my opinion, providing I don't break any forum rule, which I didn't.

If you feel compelled to get into a poor keyboard fight and express your self with the "get a life" and "keep your trap shut" crap, maybe it's not me the one that needs a life. Kisses.

PS: I'm not going to move on onto this argument.

GingerApple

Awks!

Realism
Awks!
Do elaborate more...

BadApple

source.gif

Realism
Just about everything you could imagine! Honestly, there are ADs everywhere in Playa de Las Americas with everything from Hublot to SevenFriday, and Frank Muller to Zenith! I had half an eye on a Rado Captain Cook and also a Maurice Lacroix Aikon Venturer, even the Certina DS PH200M caught my eye,  but I decided to skip a purchase this time (mainly because I have the Panerai inbound).
At least you got to try them on... No harm can be done roflmao
  • Like 1

GingerApple
30 minutes ago, Realism said:
38 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:
Awks!

Do elaborate more...

I2qJ1.png

Realism
I2qJ1.png

I needed to know who was left awks. Not what it meant...