Newtoreps

Help needed queensland australia daytona keyless repair

Newtoreps

Hi does anyone know how to reset the keyless on a noob daytona? I didnt put it in the right possison befor i removed it! I am in queensland australia! Any watch makers, i will pay for your help if you can fix it! I have not messed around too much, i had to repair the rotor and ended up having to take the movement out to find a screw! Now i have messed up the keyless and have no idea what the keyless really is! Total noob, i have no idea how to get to it or what is what inside the movement so i REALLY need some help

GingerApple

Lol!

Not good mate! Sorry to laugh at your pain, but it sounds like a totally classic fuck up!

I'm sure the Aussie lot will be waking up soon and will be able to point you in the right direction for a rep friendly watchsmith.

Good luck.

Flinnt

If you’re willing to send it to Sydney there’s a watch service shop in Blacktown that’s rep friendly and experienced with Noob Daytonas. 
Check RWI forum. There’s a section for rep friendly watchmakers and a post for Australia. 

Newtoreps

T hat guy has a bit o f ba ?  Feed back, would any watchmaker be able to do it??

Flinnt
3 hours ago, Newtoreps said:

T hat guy has a bit o f ba ?  Feed back, would any watchmaker be able to do it??

Are you talking about BLK.W.EXPRESS?

Latest feedback is all positive from what I remember. 

Any decent watchmaker would be able to do it, but nearly every single one won’t touch a replica. 

BravoDelta
31 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Any decent watchmaker would be able to do it, but nearly every single one won’t touch a replica. 

I wonder if they would if you just took the movement in?

black263
9 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

I wonder if they would if you just took the movement in?

But then he'd have to remove and replace the stem again to fit it back into the case.  Groundhog day?

ShovelnTC

As far as I know there have only been a few Aussie repairers who would touch Reps and they have all had bad reviews at one time or another.

Good luck in your quest.

BravoDelta
16 minutes ago, black263 said:

But then he'd have to remove and replace the stem again to fit it back into the case.  Groundhog day?

This is why I dont build watches :facepalm: