Sign in to follow this  
Stormspeed

PAM286J from Timesshop

Stormspeed

Just got this PAM286J from Timesshop. My first rep. Only took 9 days from the day I ordered. I think it goes well together with the Strap Culture. Not sure what I could order to top this watch. Pics taken with my iphone4, sorry don't have a better camera at the moment.

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

myaz

You're off well. I'm not sure which is better, the watch or the avatar....Enjoy

Pannalstaroz

Love it. I'm going to get one too. Is it rude to ask how much?

Del

Very nice - congrats! :D

Stormspeed

The watch shipped was $298

The band shipped was $114

Total $412, a little more then I wanted to spend on my first rep but I am very happy with both. I wear it every chance I get.

kolchak

that is an awesome combo & $ well spent!

Rav747
that is an awesome combo & $ well spent!

+1

nunu78

Visually this watch is awesome,very accurate but dont have the functionality like the Gen,for eg Split second the reason it have 2 Big second hand so the button at 7 is faux.In my opinion 253 will be the better choice if u r looking for As close as to gen thing, otherwise whatever floats your Boat :rofl:.Itz awesome watch anyway.

Edited by nunu78

ath
Visually this watch is awesome,very accurate but dont have the functionality like the Gen,for eg Split second the reason it have 2 Big second hand so the button at 7 is faux.In my opinion 253 will be the better choice if u r looking for AS lLose as to gen thing, otherwise whatever floats your Boat :lol:.Itz awesome watch anyway.

Tend to agree with nunu. Got the 253 from Mary, also very accurate rep, closer to gen and a bit cheaper too ;)

gottahaverolex

Very nice bro! Have the same watch from Josh, one if my fav's. May I suggest you stop running the chrono hands, your asking for that 7750 to die early by running them like seconds hands all the time. Strap is georgeous too!

crewldude

Very striking on that strap...money well spent IMHO.

ReplicaFromDownunder
You're off well. I'm not sure which is better, the watch or the avatar....Enjoy

I can't keep my eyes from the watch. It is giving me an awesome sensation. I am leading towards the PAM :P

Stormspeed
Very nice bro! Have the same watch from Josh, one if my fav's. May I suggest you stop running the chrono hands, your asking for that 7750 to die early by running them like seconds hands all the time. Strap is georgeous too!

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind!!

Here's a wrist shot for ya.

54aef015.jpg

tonyrome0225

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind!!

Here's a wrist shot for ya.

54aef015.jpg

Very nice bro. i have a Panerai and get alot i mean alot of compliments on it. I think the Panerai is considered one of the most unique styles of swiss watches on the market. I am getting ready to purchase a Jaeger lecoultre from timeshops this week.

Stormspeed

I'm looking for my next PAM. Looking for a decent cheaper model that I could wear so my ultimate doesn't get too much wear. Anybody have any suggestions? Also looking for a suggestions on a winder, maybe a double winder. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

opus9
I'm looking for my next PAM. Looking for a decent cheaper model that I could wear so my ultimate doesn't get too much wear. Anybody have any suggestions? Also looking for a suggestions on a winder, maybe a double winder. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Perhaps the Pam 005 or the Brooklyn bridge version (318)..timesshop have awesome rep on this close to 1:1 and also comes with a very nice thick leather strap...I m waiting for mine...can't wait.

regards

opus9

Pannalstaroz

Just ordered mine, with another 1950 and a Rolex Subbie. Hopefully it won't take too long. Got it with the standard walnut strap. Fingers crossed!

crewldude

I was looking at this PAM 233 http://www.timesshop.net/product.php?id_product=2483

jameo210369

Great pick up stormspeed, you now have the rep addiction.

Stormspeed

Here's a quick lume shot for ya. Coming in from outside.

45ba0d92.jpg

Pannalstaroz
:notworthy:

hytbibhatype

Beautiful watch! Looks awesome, I just got the 253 from Mary, waiting for its arrival. For the exact reason of the faux button @ 7. Want it to look more like gen.

Love the strap, money well spent!

HWG

Great looking watch, wear it well, and enjoy it!

SB56667

Congrats! And the strap is a great match. Enjoy! :thumbsbup:

ath

The watch shipped was $298

The band shipped was $114

Total $412, a little more then I wanted to spend on my first rep but I am very happy with both. I wear it every chance I get.

question SP: it seems to me that the colour of the strap in your pics is different from the one in stap culture's site. In Strap Culture's pics looks more "brownish". Which one is closer to the real thing?

BTW looks great with the watch. Still looking one for my 253 and yours is probably the best one i've seen.