Psssniper

Bulova Devil Diver re issue

Psssniper

Well thanks to @BabaNJ for posting the pic & link and my weak self control, I now have the re-furb re-issue Bulova on my fat wrist and it fits! I may even have to take a link or two out. There 13 removable links in total so all wrist sizes should be good to go. The date "magnifier" is a bit crooked and is on the inside of the sapphire. Lume is greenish and I'll see how she glows when I get up in the middle of the night to do what we old men do in the middle of the night.

On to the pics!

OTONv.md.jpg

OT6DI.md.jpg
OT9M4.md.jpg
OT19j.md.jpg
OTyK1.md.jpg
OTIBK.md.jpg
OTq58.md.jpg
OTiTL.md.jpg

FunnyStarSystem

Looks the part - very tempted myself!

Bulova is a hometown company, I see the sign every time I have the misfortune of going to LaGuardia airport, or driving the third world expressway that is the Grand Central Parkway in Queens. I doubt they do any manufacturing here anymore though.

SBE-BDG-Web-2013-1500-1517.jpg

BabaNJ

Looks good mate, but looking at pics i think it would have been too much for my puny wrsits. Enjoy and post some more pics. 

NCRich

Really nice. I have it in my cart dithering.  

Psssniper

Removed one link and I'm good to go. Links have push pins. Tried to upload more pics but ClickPix returns as request denied @Glaude ?

Psssniper

Update, middle of the night lume test piassed with flying colors

Os3j5.md.jpg

Sifu Whitey
16 hours ago, funnystarsystem said:

Looks the part - very tempted myself!

Bulova is a hometown company, I see the sign every time I have the misfortune of going to LaGuardia airport, or driving the third world expressway that is the Grand Central Parkway in Queens. I doubt they do any manufacturing here anymore though.

SBE-BDG-Web-2013-1500-1517.jpg

I grew up in Jackson Heights, Queens right around the corner and passed it all the time.

Glaude
15 hours ago, Psssniper said:

Removed one link and I'm good to go. Links have push pins. Tried to upload more pics but ClickPix returns as request denied @Glaude ?

Seems fine here, did you tried again ? Where you logged in ?

Psssniper
6 hours ago, Glaude said:

Seems fine here, did you tried again ? Where you logged in ?

yes it worked a few hours later, thanks

• Like 1

brang1

like these devils a lot. Bulova are always good bang for buck

Wont ship to Australia unfortunately? What did we ever do to the Yanks?

Psssniper

27 hours and 30 seconds later...she's running 4 seconds fast

This differs from the 0 to 1 sec per day that the timegrapher showed but I guess real world use tells the tale

GulfGT40

Nice one! Really liking the bracelet aswell.

BackInHisBox

So in love with this thing! Bulova is always so on point with their stuff. Even their misses come out decent enough to admire, like those goofy curved watches.

I’ve had several over the years. In fact the watch that really kicked off the collecting was a Bulova Marine Star quartz from the late 90s-early 2000s.

Since then they’ve all but one been the new UHF movement! Really loved the Catamaran I had. Super cool but too large for my tiny wrists with that bezel lock and its location Next to the wrist bone. 2 Lunar pilots. Sea King diver which I regret letting go! One of their gigantic 48mm x 20mm big dial chronographs with curved crystal! Again way too big for me, that’s what she said.  The one called the Lobster which I had all of a week and donated to a forum friend on another forum. My Accu-Swiss Tellaro which I still have and love to death, along with my second Lunar Pilot. I’m sure there are at least a handful of others I’m forgetting right now. Lol

Edited by BeyondTheBox