Del

Bremont Argonaut - new addition

Mystery Shopper

Royal approval with ancient Greek links- is Prince Phillip an ambassador for this brand?  :D

Very nice pick up Del- congratulations.

• Like 1

Del
9 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Royal approval with ancient Greek links- is Prince Phillip an ambassador for this brand?  :D

Very nice pick up Del- congratulations.

:lol: Thanks mate.

FunnyStarSystem

Quite the lovely piece Del, and it even says old Liz approves of it right there on the back! Good for her, a gal her age usually doesn't approve of much at all.

I really love the packaging, too. I think the Pam purchase falling through was a bit of providence for ya!

Found a little write up about Bremont's partnership with the Ministry of Defense (or however it's spelled, er, spelt? over there):

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/bremont-mod-collection-introducing

• Like 1

Del
34 minutes ago, funnystarsystem said:

Quite the lovely piece Del, and it even says old Liz approves of it right there on the back! Good for her, a gal her age usually doesn't approve of much at all.

I really love the packaging, too. I think the Pam purchase falling through was a bit of providence for ya!

Found a little write up about Bremont's partnership with the Ministry of Defense (or however it's spelled, er, spelt? over there):

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/bremont-mod-collection-introducing

:lol: Thanks for the link. :thumbsup2:

brang1

step up from the Pam i reckon, would rather this anyday, nice compensation 

mind you, for the money, i think they could lift their game in the presentation box stakes just a little

• Like 1

Alan32

Nice one Del, Bermont make good solid watches, unfortunately for me they do special deals on Military projects, so far I have the Solo Army air corps veterans edition and the “junglie”  seaking MB , so now have to save up for the lynx and the FAA versions:blink:

• Like 1

Chixisigma

Another triumph!!

• Like 1

Del
1 hour ago, Alan32 said:

Nice one Del, Bermont make good solid watches, unfortunately for me they do special deals on Military projects, so far I have the Solo Army air corps veterans edition and the “junglie”  seaking MB , so now have to save up for the lynx and the FAA versions:blink:

:lol: Superb mate! :thumbsup2:

1 hour ago, brang1 said:

step up from the Pam i reckon, would rather this anyday, nice compensation 

mind you, for the money, i think they could lift their game in the presentation box stakes just a little

It kinda feels like a better option than the PAM in hindsight - this is probably more “me”.

As for the “box”, I actually love this presentation! And the extra rubber strap is worth £155. :) 

nunu78

simply gorgeous, congratz my friend.

• Like 1

brang1
10 hours ago, Del said:

:lol: Superb mate! :thumbsup2:

It kinda feels like a better option than the PAM in hindsight - this is probably more “me”.

As for the “box”, I actually love this presentation! And the extra rubber strap is worth £155. :) 

Well, I guess it is a military type of watch, so doesn’t require a solid mahogany box, nice to get the rubber strap too 

• Like 1

Flinnt

Very nice indeed. I’d take it over the Pam. I don’t like orange watches (or Presidents) but a little splash of orange is fine. 

• Like 1

Redfire1066

Nice to read Del . . . ..   informative and marvelous photos as well .. . . ..   I have handled these Bremont Watches and  . . .  well the quality is without a doubt  . . .  outstanding.  

Thanks for the topic.  Much appreciated Del.   . . .. .  :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Del
1 hour ago, Redfire1066 said:

Nice to read Del . . . ..   informative and marvelous photos as well .. . . ..   I have handled these Bremont Watches and  . . .  well the quality is without a doubt  . . .  outstanding.  

Thanks for the topic.  Much appreciated Del.   . . .. .  :thumbsup2:

Thanks mate. :thumbsup2:

• Like 1