sammysmiths

Breitling Aerospace Evo

sammysmiths

Purchased this today. Pre-owned and bought off Ebay. Bit of a risk but my knowledge of watches, and the replicas out there, I was confident that this was the real deal. Very well looked after, box and papers and watch are all mint, and was a bargain at £1600.

49600201136_e3d273631a_k.jpg_20200229_145424[8430] by jason greenwood, on Flickr

• Like 3

BadApple

Oooooooooh - nice

Grab some Alcohol based cleaner and a toothbrush - lots of grimmel in the cracks and recesses - make it look £2000k then !!!

• Like 1

BravoDelta

Thats really nice! I'm impressed, i wouldn't trust myself to do that. :happy:

NCRich

Wow, that is "vintage."  Lot of DNA on that watch.

Pretty sure that one wasn't repped in any decent form.

deju

Amazing watches, mine says hi

YqVAY.jpg

• Like 1

Khronos

Now that's a great price!! I haven't seen one on a bracelet at this price level before. It looks great on your wrist, congrats! 

Del

Oh, congrats! Looks like a great pick-up! :clap: 

Enjoy! :thumbsup2:

Moondustesp

Congrats very nice

nuvolablue

Lovely pick up. I don't really wear anything bigger than 40mm nowadays, but if I was going to go to that size then the Breitling pilot range of watches would be my first choice. Their chunky contoured bezels really make a statement. Love the interplay with the large and small Arabic fonts on the dial too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sammysmiths

It doesn't wear big to be honest. It's quite thin and flat on the wrist, and with it being titanium, you don't even know you're wearing it. Meaning every now and then you have to pull back your cuff just to check. Then BLAM!!! there it is.

Khronos

I need this in my life... I was thinking about going for the Black Bay 58 or a Sinn 103,but I just keep coming back to this. I think it's a perfect every day watch, no contest. 

hasel5

Great watches these have on on a Leather very light 

Bbsee
On 29/02/2020 at 15:10, sammysmiths said:

Purchased this today. Pre-owned and bought off Ebay. Bit of a risk but my knowledge of watches, and the replicas out there, I was confident that this was the real deal. Very well looked after, box and papers and watch are all mint, and was a bargain at £1600.

49600201136_e3d273631a_k.jpg_20200229_145424[8430] by jason greenwood, on Flickr

Beautiful watch. I asked many of our TD's whether this was available as a rep and all came back with 'this model wasn't in production as a rep'.

So I would say, rest assured this is original. Enjoy 

FunnyStarSystem

Lovely watch, I too have had a lust for one some years ago. Taking a look now on the Bay, the prices vary wildly but it looks like you can pick up a decent one for not too much. What should I look out for when perusing the ads? For example, this one here has a buy it now for $780 US, what am I missing for it to be so cheap?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Breitling-aerospace-titanium-F65062/383450357787?hash=item59476c201b:g:A3AAAOSwoQleVb57

Well duh, yours is the Evo. Answered my own question. 

Nevermind.

Thommo82

Hadn’t seen this exact model before. It’s really fucking nice!

Added to the list, hopefully I fi d one at the right price.

Great addition to your collection 

hasel5

47261b15b2cc55b388fe358e4222c9b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

deju
22 hours ago, funnystarsystem said:

Lovely watch, I too have had a lust for one some years ago. Taking a look now on the Bay, the prices vary wildly but it looks like you can pick up a decent one for not too much. What should I look out for when perusing the ads? For example, this one here has a buy it now for $780 US, what am I missing for it to be so cheap?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Breitling-aerospace-titanium-F65062/383450357787?hash=item59476c201b:g:A3AAAOSwoQleVb57

Well duh, yours is the Evo. Answered my own question. 

Nevermind.

Yeah his is the newer model!

Also there are rare birds.... like @hasel5 ‘s blue dial which again is worth more! 

Mine was sub £600. AR is the best on these! Lume is better than my Panerai too. 

Gen for rep money if you bide your time 

• Like 1

sammysmiths

Yeah EVO is the latest model, 43mm case and they changed the number font on the bezel to the same as on the Galactic models. Every one I looked at was pre-EVO and was coming through at £1800-£2500. I couldn't believe this one when I saw it.  Its unbelievable how mint it is, and all box and papers etc look brand new.  Its difficult to rep due to the quartz movement and its time repetition function etc.

By pressing the crown it will beep in sequence the correct time. I have no idea why!!! lol. You can just look at the hands, or the digital display.

By rotating the crown quickly, it cycles between stopwatch (CHR) , timezone 2 (TM) , alarm (AL) on the top display, and the bottom display will show the function digits, or day/date, secs/date time in full, or off completely, to save battery. 

• Like 1