RollietheGoalie

Just received my first Rep (Trusty TIme)

RollietheGoalie

Hey All, just a quick note this morning to say how thrilled I am with my new Rolex YM Rep (Ref 226659).  

Working with Andrew at TT was great.  Very responsive to all my questions through the process.

While I don't have a Genuine to compare it to, I couldn't be happier with the quality of this watch!

Y4ZQ3.jpg

I am about to pull the trigger on the Sea Dweller 43 (Ref 126600).  Can anyone comment on the best factory to use for this watch???  I've read a bunch on ARF, GMF, and BP.

• Like 1

BravoDelta

Congrats! Very nice...sounds like you gonna be hooked. :D

GingerApple
37 minutes ago, RollietheGoalie said:

I am about to pull the trigger on the Sea Dweller 43 (Ref 126600).  Can anyone comment on the best factory to use for this watch???  I've read a bunch on ARF, GMF, and BP.

ARF all day long for me.

Mine (v1) from earlier today:

YkO88.jpg

BadApple
47 minutes ago, RollietheGoalie said:

Hey All, just a quick note this morning to say how thrilled I am with my new Rolex YM Rep (Ref 226659).  

Working with Andrew at TT was great.  Very responsive to all my questions through the process.

While I don't have a Genuine to compare it to, I couldn't be happier with the quality of this watch!

Nice YM !!!

ARF for the SD and a close second would be Mary's IRF