Lagger

ZZF V2 Hulk from JTime my thoughts

Lagger
1 minute ago, Alan24 said:

Thanks mate for fresh review of ZZF. I was looking for best HULK factory as of 2020, seems now I made my choice. Many reviews are around Noob and ARF, looks that ZZF will take over in coming reviews. In terms dealer selection - I'm thinking of JTimes assuming as you said they might have some priority with ZZF, but I don't see them in TD list? Does it mean not to deal them? As a second option I have Trustytime dealer, never dealt with any rep dealer but I really like their web site its very easy to navigate compared to many other and looks they are very long established dealer. What would you say @Lagger  

There is a V2s out now with an improved bezel, but on some the bracelet code is lower case add the glide lock has plastic components!!! Unforgivable!

J time is a dealer over on RWI but not here, and trusty is fine, got as nice hublot before, but my go to is Toro, mainly because he offers cheaper shipping options, but not the most talkative guy

OJHorology

@Alan24 I was recently in the same boat as you (Jtime vs Trusty). Not sure where you're based.. but they can both take payments in £ (and other currencies) - so you could avoid some extra fees there. 

Trusty has a UK based bank account while Jtime won't charge any additional fees (but check with your bank for their international fees - transferwise or WU might be better). 

They both offer 5% discounts for bank transfers, transferwise and WU (have a look at their websites for extra details). I think trusty has a slightly more expensive shipping fee - again check with them as it also depends on your country and if you need triangle shipping.

I ended up going with Jtime for my Hulk and was satisfied with their service - I feel like they are very noob friendly. If you choose to go with them, I would create an account on RWI so that the mods could help you out in case anything goes wrong (although I doubt it would). You would also want to navigate to their TD list and click on Jtimes URL from there as there are scam websites out there (also true for trusty) - something to be aware of. 

Other than that, if you haven't already - do take a good look at all the great guides on this forum regarding TDs and what to expect from them etc...

• Like 3

Alan24

thank you guys for sharing your experiences, it is a big help in such a complex matter as choosing proper replica and dealer )

BackInHisBox
On 09/03/2020 at 12:50, deju said:

I’ve got to admit I’m seriously impressed with how clean the dial on this zff is, very sharp.  Finish seems ARF like if not better.

re the crystal It’s not specific to your model but I’d do a swap if I could. 

it’s the same  in this BP vs gen

IMG_5044_zpsa939aaa6.jpg

Rep has a blue tint on the DW crystal and the LEC is too apparent.

I keep seeing people calling the ZZF dial clean. What the hell does that even mean. In what Way is it any cleaner than the noob v8-10 or alike? I really don’t see any difference.

Popperini
I keep seeing people calling the ZZF dial clean. What the hell does that even mean. In what Way is it any cleaner than the noob v8-10 or alike? I really don’t see any difference.

The ZZF bezel insert is made by Clean Factory. Clean Factory also supply them as parts to buy separately (and they also make a ceramic Daytona insert).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OJHorology
1 hour ago, BeyondTheBox said:

Clean means it definitely won't have the coronavirus - the watch is injected with extra strong disinfectant as per Trump's recommendation.

For the ZZF V2S hulk, the disinfectant used is the latest version called 'Clean Factory V3'. It also has the side effect of making the dial the most gen like (colour wise) out of all the other rep dials.

@Popperini made that up, maybe

• Like 1

Popperini
3 hours ago, OJHorology said:

@Popperini made that up, maybe

Well of course. I thought my idea of a factory called "Clean" was hilarious - particularly in relation to typical Chinese working conditions.

• Like 1

BackInHisBox
5 hours ago, Popperini said:

The ZZF bezel insert is made by Clean Factory. Clean Factory also supply them as parts to buy separately (and they also make a ceramic Daytona insert).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I know that but I see people calling them clean as a comparison to other dials. They say that the ZZF is “cleaner” than the Noob. I’m trying to figure out what that’s supposed to mean.

nunu78

49883665201_9c6e13493c_k.jpgUntitled by nunu 78, on Flickr

Thats Noob V8s (with Noob V10 insert)

49883665101_f67649fbe3_k.jpgUntitled by nunu 78, on Flickr

• Like 1

Alan24

Hey folks! Finally I am happy owner of perfect rep HULK by ZZF. I must say very impressed with the quality. Dont have a clue how to attach a photo here, otherwise would love to share. Thank you all for advices and your reviews it helps a lot. Next target is XF AP RO 15202 looks its the best one now.  

thejudge

Has the issue with  bracelet code and glide lock plastic on the V2s been fixed now ? was it just a bad batch?

Lagger

You could ask a TD, also that could be weeded out on QC

Phener9

Seriously considering one of these.