Sign in to follow this  
pamelo

newwatchs.com replica site?

pamelo

Anyone know anything about www.newwatchs.com replica site?

www.newwatchs.com

I ran across this as one of the recommended sites elsewhere on the net, and don't see it in the RWG list.

"Li Emily" replied quickly when I emailed. Free shipping, take paypal. Typical Pams and prices.

Edited by greg_r
admin edit: active links to scam site disabled

SevenSevenFifty

I ran across this as one of the recommended sites elsewhere on the net, and don't see it in the RWG list.

"Li Emily" replied quickly when I emailed. Free shipping, take paypal. Typical Pams and prices.

Although I'm not sure about newwatches.com, just buy through the authorized dealers. They were authorized for a reason, and a GOOD reason.

pamelo

Although I'm not sure about newwatches.com, just buy through the authorized dealers. They were authorized for a reason, and a GOOD reason.

I agree. I'm looking for sites that have a secure on line checkout for credit card or paypal. Paypal preferred.

Western Union is OK, but they cost $$.

Crimosoft

As stated many times in multiple threads: trusted dealers are trusted for a good reason; at same time if you never try a new one, the trusted dealers list will never evolve...

In other words, unless they have a special model than "our" trusted dealers don't have or at a drastically different price (not sure I'll bet on this one), then I wouldn't recommend going through newwatches.com.

As no one can prevent you from doing your own experiments, please don't forget to share the experience with the others :)

Luthier

What, Paypal or CC is free?

mulder

Never heard you called Hirohito Luth?

Luthier

Hirohito is the last name of Emperor of Japan, David.

greg_r

They are not trusted dealers on ANY of the rep watch boards, so I don't know where you've found them listed as a 'recommended site', but it's not gonna be anywhere reliable.

A quick look at the site shows lots of overpriced low-end junk, frankly. Avoid like the plague.

SB56667
In other words, unless they have a special model that "our" trusted dealers don't have

And if they do, or seem to, write Mary at watchinternational to see if she can source it. If she can't, it's either BS or you don't want one anyway. :)