GHow

Why is puretime not a trusted dealer?

GHow

Hi All,

I’ve recently started browsing this forum and RWI & reptime on reddit

developing a bit of an obsession with the whole thing to be honest haha, looking at reps available etc

ive noticed that puretime is a trusted dealer on RWI and a lot of comments on Reddit saying they got reps from there and I have seen a decent Breitling on there that I like.

My question is, is there a reason there not a trusted dealer on here?

Cheers

Intresting

Erm... Is an explanation even required?

1.   This is not a democracy.  The admins of the forum decides who is in, who is out.  Their house.  Their rules.  Simple.
2.   We have enough TDs here to choose.  They are good and have served us well.
3.  if you want to buy from puretime, I am sure you can go to those fora that recognise them as TDs..  You don;t need to be here.
4.  As you hold Reddit in such high regard, why do you need RWG 's stamp of approval for puretime?   Just go buy the watch already !

• Like 1

splke
37 minutes ago, GHow said:

Hi All,

developing a bit of an obsession with the whole thing to be honest haha, looking at reps available etc

ive noticed that puretime is a trusted dealer on RWI and a lot of comments on Reddit saying they got reps from there and I have seen a decent Breitling on there that I like.

Cheers

Tbf to you I and many others have asked this over the years and if you searched it you would have found a few threads on it but in essence the late great and sadly missed boss had this to say 

• Like 1

tribefan

Hmm, didn't know puretime was a cartel dealer.

BadPickle
1 hour ago, GHow said:

Hi All,

Cheers

The real answer to your question is PureTime don’t make the reps, they’re essentially a middle man, so you have 2 options here, 

1- join RWI and buy your trinkets through that forum

2- choose another dealer to trade with.  Hell, another even cheekier way of shopping is to send links from puretime site to a dealer here for their price. 

3rd option is to forget about the scourge of reddit, stick to the forums 

wimpie007

Well glad to see a topic from someone from reddit that didnt make a forum account just so mods can help on a purchase gone bad before tehy joined....

• Like 1

Popperini

As I found yet again today, it pays to shop around. Sent a link for a watch on PT to my favourite TD round these parts, and got a quote including shipping that’s cheaper than the price for the watch (before shipping) on PT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk