RussP

New week wrist check 23rd March 2020

RussP

For what is most likely going to be the first working day of the last week of working 'in' an office in town before we all get sent home:

49685416286_cd8d0118dd_b.jpg

• Like 7

GulfGT40

49688733411_fa8f9a001c_c.jpg

• Like 6

tribefan
4 hours ago, RussP said:

For what is most likely going to be the first working day of the last week of working 'in' an office in town before we all get sent home:

49685416286_cd8d0118dd_b.jpg

Enjoy it while you can Russ, we go into ordered lockdown in Ohio midnight tomorrow. Grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations and take out / delivery food service will be the only thing open. There are about 360+ reported cases in Ohio, so all of the things they have been doing up until now have been pretty effective, including banning gatherings over 50 people, shutting down on premise restaurants and encouraging businesses to shift to work from home. NY, CA and Washington on the other hand have some serious problems already.

RussP

Rather poor response to the new week's wristies.

C'mon fellas...

HorFan

ec6f363049f65809fce69bad948d6cbb.plist

• Like 6

Thommo82

You’re right Russ, been pretty slack, BUT.....!

I did purchase a new watch for the apocalypse! Only one that I thought appropriate, a G-Shock

583-C35-C0-48-CD-4-D23-987-A-8667-F257-A

Was really just testing the waters as it’s very different for me, but I actually really like it. Now I’m looking at the new Mud Masters, great features on those that will actually get used

• Like 4

brang1

Sorry @RussP been getting the Chopper ready in case I Need To “GET TO DE CHOPPER”

9lCP3.jpg

• Like 7

fatarms

214Ei.jpg

Echoing what tribefan said, we're in the same state.  I've been the only one in the office (out of about 180 people) for the last 6 business days because of the virus.  I'm in the process of getting my paperwork in order to be able to travel to the office in the case of an IT emergency, but downtown has looked like it's 3AM on a Tuesday night for the past week or so.  Despite our county having close to 5x the number of cases of the next highest county in our state, the restrictions have kept our state well below those of the other more populous regions.  It's going to be tough going for all businesses and I'm guessing there are going to be a large number that may have to fold (especially in the service industries.)  A very strange time to be alive and witnessing this economic collapse due to one of the smallest of living organisms.  And due to the flattened curve model, this seems to possibly be the new normal for at least the next 6 months or so as the virus and those exposed with ebb and flood.  I believe work restrictions will be lifted and reimposed as numbers decrease and then increase in a few waves here.

• Like 4

RussP

As @fatarms
above has stated, I too am the only one in my office today.

I'm now fully set to work from home.

fatarms
17 minutes ago, RussP said:

As @fatarms
above has stated, I too am the only one in my office today.

I'm now fully set to work from home.

Stay safe and healthy, my friend.  I'll be going into the office today to get my docking station and monitors to set up at home.  My wife has already claimed the office here a couple weeks ago when her company closed, so I'll likely be working from my basement next to her cat's litterbox for the next couple months... lucky me :lol:

BravoDelta

coffee:

20200323-012742.jpg

• Like 7

Flinnt

No rest for the wicked. I’ll be at work come rain, hail, or virus stricken zombies. 
Today my 300m Diver is getting me through. 

BravoDelta
10 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

https://clickpix.org/image/b69698d9-2e45-4cb9-832c-0235de430c3a.9ph1F

Postimage is down and can’t for the life of me figure out how to embed clikpix using a phone. 

Nice...is this VSF?...Just select "BBCode full"...

9ph1F.jpg

This is the one watch I'm missing from my collection :thumbsup2:

Flinnt
45 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:
49 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Nice...is this VSF?...Just select "BBCode full"...

Yes VSF. 

Where is BBCode full? On a phone (Safari) there’s no options like this that I can see. 
Edit: Nevermind I see the embed codes now. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Intresting

So I went to the doctors today to get my flu jab.....

9pXXI.jpg

• Like 2

RussP

PM wear:

49689767036_9519bb79b2_b.jpg

• Like 7

semperfi55

9pbfY.jpg

9p0Qs.jpg

• Like 4

WatchDog21

Starting this week our company associates will be mostly working from home....... except for me.  A good portion of what I do requires hands on.  I expect a "shelter in place " order for Florida this week but our company has been classified as an essential service due to the nature of the business.

And so the week begins...

9CA28.jpg

• Like 3

GingerApple

I'm on Day 6 of 14 of my family's self isolation, which is fine, but it's Day 1 of my daughter's school having online learning - fucking disaster so far! I am having to stay with my daughter the whole time because the system isn't particularly intuitive, at least for an 8 year old.

Anyway, wristie:

9CKlL.jpg

• Like 5

Popperini

Today... set the date wrong. I need a smart watch. Or to get smart. Or just wait till this week’s wristie thread starts and check that...

80a003aecc4d6fbf358e42ebd7cde47d.plist
3e452d98863c5f4981c0b51a47fac258.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

tribefan

Heading to the office this morning....

9CGY1.jpg

• Like 4

WatchDog21
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I'm on Day 6 of 14 of my family's self isolation, which is fine, but it's Day 1 of my daughter's school having online learning - fucking disaster so far! I am having to stay with my daughter the whole time because the system isn't particularly intuitive, at least for an 8 year old.

Anyway, wristie:

9CKlL.jpg

So, you are going to school all over again!  It must be a nightmare :lol:

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, WatchDog21 said:

So, you are going to school all over again!  It must be a nightmare :lol:

I did well in the French lesson, but an 8 year old in my daughter's class called Oliver beat me in the English spelling :facepalm: