Bbsee

Does Anybody Else do This?

Bbsee

So...in the week (or two) waiting period after having paid for a watch/receiving QC pics, I found that I seem to behave in the following way and wondered how many other people did this too....

1. Repeatedly check online tracking for any status updates (often 3-5 times a day) 

2. Find myself watching/looking at online reviews of the watch that is incoming, even though I've probably already seen them (daydreaming about it being here with me).

Does anybody else do this or is it just me being obsessive? Haha

• Like 1

semperfi55
9 minutes ago, Bbsee said:

3-5 times a day

6iPTj.gif

• Like 2

Jasonbaylee

Rofl

deju

If you check  https://www.17track.net/en for more detailed tracking.

But also have the app with notifications on but still check the website.... 

NORMAL

• Like 1

BravoDelta

6i7D5.jpg

BadApple

On my last delivery I even used FlightRadar to track the DHL Boeing 777F after it left Hong Kong at 05.44 local time . It then landed at New Delhi for 4 hours and 32 minutes and flew over Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and landed at Leipzig at 17.29 local time. 

It left Leipzig at 19.06 and landed at East Midlands Facility at 19.38 local time. 

BEAT THAT BOYS

• Like 3

Jasonbaylee
On my last delivery I even used FlightRadar to track the DHL Boeing 777F after it left Hong Kong at 05.44 local time . It then landed at New Delhi for 4 hours and 32 minutes and flew over Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and landed at Leipzig at 17.29 local time. 
It left Leipzig at 19.06 and landed at East Midlands Facility at 19.38 local time. 
BEAT THAT BOYS

Whahahaha.... but u did get your watches ultimately

BadApple
2 minutes ago, Jasonbaylee said:

Whahahaha.... but u did get your watches ultimately

Seized by UK Customs and Excise 20.13 Local Time

• Like 1

BravoDelta
27 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Seized by UK Customs and Excise 20.13 Local Time

Oh no :facepalm:

BadApple
10 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Oh no :facepalm:

Joking.... on wrist 11.37am Local Time

• Like 1

Bbsee

Hahaha well then I am not alone.

Jasonbaylee

BA is the best cracker

thejudge

I have one in the air as I type cue Phil Colins…

FoxWilde

I’ve been on a spending spree with the whole quarantine thing going on. Every time I check my tracking app I got watches waiting for tracking information. The WORST part of the shipping process. Just tell me where it is and why it’s not on my wrist already!!!

BabaNJ

Hell i sometimes check the tracking of watches/parts even after they are delivered........weeks ago. 

Also my mailman usually delivers around 1:30pm but he is in my neighborhood early so i know exactly where he is around 11:30AM. I have gone and got my packages many times from him instead of waiting extra 2 hours. Very nice guy and have become a friend of mine lol. 

• Like 1

Bbsee
48 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

I’ve been on a spending spree with the whole quarantine thing going on. 

Agree - this staying in doors definitely makes it more challenging not to be tempted into buying more watches!

10 minutes ago, BabaNJ said:

Also my mailman usually delivers around 1:30pm but he is in my neighborhood early so i know exactly where he is around 11:30AM. I have gone and got my packages many times from him instead of waiting extra 2 hours. Very nice guy and have become a friend of mine lol. 

Hahaha that's funny.

The buzzer on my apartment block is permanently broken... I know that the post lady usually comes between 9:30-10:30am, so after seeing that one of my parcels is out for delivery I usually go and sit in my car outside until she arrives lol - she seems happy to offload items rather than thinking I'm weird.

If I don't do that, I have to wait a full day AND go all the way to the post office to collect! 

BabaNJ
1 hour ago, Bbsee said:

Agree - this staying in doors definitely makes it more challenging not to be tempted into buying more watches!

Hahaha that's funny.

The buzzer on my apartment block is permanently broken... I know that the post lady usually comes between 9:30-10:30am, so after seeing that one of my parcels is out for delivery I usually go and sit in my car outside until she arrives lol - she seems happy to offload items rather than thinking I'm weird.

If I don't do that, I have to wait a full day AND go all the way to the post office to collect! 

Oh yaaaaa that sucks. I work 7AM-7PM so if i miss a delivery which needs signature i have to wait till my next day off to go grab it from post office. I have had issues with my parts suppliers who only ship signature on delivery and i keep insisting on them sending stuff no signature required. I dropped two of my parts suppliers due to that.