famena8

Asian Movement 3235 Rolex

famena8

Hi Guys,

I’m new in this forum, but I’m following this site for awhile

Hope everyone is safe and protected at home

Few days ago, I received a Replica Rolex Sea-Dweller Deepsea 116660 D-Blue V10 made by NOOB Factory.

I paid $518.00 USD and I bought it from a  dealer very recommended in this and RWI forum.

So far, the bracelet is falling apart. I lost one screw and one pin, as well as the timepiece machine – a Asian movement 3235 - is running very slow and stops working very often.

I communicated it to the dealer already but I'm waiting still what to do further. 

Did someone of you have experienced it?

If so, can you recommend me a good  pro  in U.S.A that can repair the bracelet and oil/clean the timepiece machine?

I want to be ready in case this dealer decided not to replace this watch.

Thank you

GenTLe

You don't want to get a replica watch and put it on straight away without checking the tightness of all the visible screws and caseback. If you do it then your bracelet will fall in pieces within few days.

About that movement: no experience with it, just wondering why you didn't get the 2836 based one or (better) the ARF with the SH3135, both cheaper, the 2836 surely more reliable and the Arf is probably even better than the noob as a whole.

BadApple

Movement aside there is a thread on here about what to do when you receive your watch and as @GenTLe says check all screws and the like. 

Also his comments on the movements is very valid. New clones tend to go through a period of buyers being Guinea Pigs and the 2836 would have served you better.  Also threads on this on this and RWI. 

I doubt you will get a replacement. At best it will be a return to TD and wait 4-6 months to fix a few bracelet screws but the movement issue may never go away. 

• Like 2

tribefan

There are some dudes on RWI in the US that will service the movement, but it will cost minimum $150, plus shipping and parts.

thatjakea

In regards to the movement, my money would be on that it is related to the ADM. This movement and the 3135 are renowned for the issue. I had the exact same problem and have posted the below thread on how to fix it. As long as you can get the case back off and have access to some watch making screw drivers (or purchase for £5)  you’ll be able to do it yourself!

if you need any help pop me a PM

• Like 1