billywhiz

PART 2 - I Wanted an Oversize, Extra Chunky Strap.....So I made one

billywhiz

oky doky.

Anyway, and to get this out, yes I do have a large wrist. - Picture below for example this is my 47mm  PAM587 on a similar style strap I made before. - So you can see I need big cases and longer straps - hence why making them for myself.

s10.jpg

Following on from the other post, I decided this time to make another strap. This time for  my smaller 44mm. - Longer in length this time so the tail would come up the other side - more in style with the over length old style military watches that could be worn over gloves, jackets etc. - I like this particular leather because whilst being new, it looks quite aged. - strap thickness is circa 6mm and width is full 24mm top to bottom inc a 24mm buckle ( which I may change for a larger style ) - strap loops are full 24mm width - again I may slightly reduce them down.

So onto the new strap and to give you an idea of width/length on this strap - here it is compared to a standard issue PAM strap

20200416-121147.jpg

20200416-121211.jpg

I know this is not to everyone's taste - but that is the joy of straps - you can really change how a watch looks/wears just from the strap. - So this was made just using leather/razor knife/wax thread/single leather needle/and of course glue.

Bear in mind this is about the 3rd watch strap I have ever made, the pro's will be laughing at it. - however for me it works and I'm sure it will last a lifetime. The design I wanted was the rough/ready/ old military style. - Anyway, more pictures

20200416-121322.jpg

20200416-121340.jpg

20200416-121348.jpg

20200416-121539.jpg

20200416-121601.jpg

20200416-121631.jpg

20200416-121828.jpg

Thank you for looking. - :) 

Edited by billywhiz
  • Like 1

Jasonbaylee

That’s incredible mate! Lovely workmanship!

GingerApple

Fuck me, you're a giant!!!!! I really want to see a wrist shot with you next to someone with a wrist like mine. That aside - good job!!!

Jasonbaylee
Fuck me, you're a giant!!!!! I really want to see a wrist shot with you next to someone with a wrist like mine. That aside - good job!!!

Someone think he is but he isn’t Do not be jealous laaa.. lol

Cheer up GF

BadApple

Are they keepers or cock rings? 

• Like 1

billywhiz
2 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Are they keepers or cock rings? 

:) :)  lol 

autojaka

Congrats and thx for idea...