maggelakis

.chinanoobwatch03.

RussP
22 minutes ago, maggelakis said:

Is anyone ever took his order or everybody lose their money?

Nobody here bought from that seller.

We can't tell you much about them.

There may be a delay responding to you due to the Covid-19 situation around the world.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

• Like 1

Jibuti
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

Never seen subtlety and RWG in the same post... :D 

exactly, especially when Rob involved..

maggelakis
1 hour ago, Redfire1066 said:

Did you pay by Credit Card?  Chance you could be refunded by card provider.

I payed from my bank account 

Redfire1066

££££  Ouch !!! ... though as another post described....... it is still quite early days given the current global predicament... you may be pleasantly surprised and receive your order in due course.... only time will tell.  I see you ordered on the 29/3 ...... bet you now wish you had joined RWG on the 28/3 rather than 5 hours ago...... I bow to the advice, personal reviews, knowledge, recommendation and experiences of the RWG members who afford me there precious time.  Welcome to RWG,  "Maggelakis".

Given the top description of your purchase, I would be dubious about the seller.  That's the "conyou see.  Enticing you in with something better than most are offering..... all that glitters isn't gold.....often if it's to good to be true.... it normally is.  All you can do now is wait and see.  Good luck.  

Glaude
26 minutes ago, maggelakis said:

I payed from my bank account 

Doesn't necessarily mean it's hopeless, it'll vary from bank to bank and even from account manager to another account manager, but this is your best bet, you contact them, explain the situation and they'll lay out all options for you

• Like 2

paccbet

OP is lucky some kind members here even offer some sound advice despite them not being a TD here

• Like 1

Bill_C

Listen to Glaude. With any luck your bank can help you out. Depending how you transferred from your bank, you can find yourself in a world of hurt. Let's hope that's not the case and that you can recoup your losses. Doubtful, but we can hope so.

Sometimes the best teacher is a swift kick to the nutsack. You, sir, have just received such a kick. It's a painful lesson but once you've come out the other side you'll be in a better place and will only use TDs going forward.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Glaude
40 minutes ago, paccbet said:

OP is lucky some kind members here even offer some sound advice despite them not being a TD here

To be honest, he's also one of the rare that did not came here yelling and is still answering messages

Most of those one post wonders that never come back mainly need a place to yell their frustration out

• Like 3