museguy

Favorite Replica in your Collection ?

museguy

Hi All,

How are you ?  I find it helpful for my piece of mind to have the distractions of replica watches.

So far I have purchased three (3) replica watches, an ARF Oyster Perpetual dark Rhodium, Blue IWC Ingenieur Vintage Sport For Good, and a Black ZF Fifty Fathoms (stem pulled out in the first week). 

The watch that I liked the least at first, has become the watch that I wear the most.  Have grown to love the ARF Oyster Perpetual dark rhodium.  Love the bracelet and the clasp, love the feel of the watch more than any of the particular details, it just feels correct. 

I like:

• It is low profile, no seems to know the watch or that it is a Rolex replica, which I love
  • Love the clasp, it is just so well made
  • The stainless steel is beautiful, the finishing and the feel of the watch and the bracelet. 

ARF Oyster Perpetual dark rhodium:

K5cYs.jpg

What is your favorite replica ?  Please include factory information.

Hope people don't mind that I posted the same question in the sister forum and have enjoyed learning from others.

Cheers !

Stay well

Edited by museguy
Added Text
  • Like 5

FunnyStarSystem

You have excellent taste. Those Ingenieurs are mightily under appreciated imho. Let's see a pic!

Favorite rep for me is generally the one in transit from the dealer I can't stop imagining on my wrist.

• Like 3

Andylaw1919

My favourite rep is probably my two tone Datejust my father purchased back in the mid 1990's.

It has a 10K yellow gold bezel and a 2783 movement inside. Still keeps accurate time after all these years... 

aNss1.jpg

• Like 5

museguy
14 minutes ago, funnystarsystem said:

You have excellent taste. Those Ingenieurs are mightily under appreciated imho. Let's see a pic!

Favorite rep for me is generally the one in transit from the dealer I can't stop imagining on my wrist.

Dear @funnystarsystem

You are very kind.  The members of the RWG community have been wonderful helping me to learn about watches !

What do you have in transit ?

5vwFF.jpg

• Like 3

museguy
10 minutes ago, Andylaw1919 said:

My favourite rep is probably my two tone Datejust my father purchased back in the mid 1990's.

It has a 10K yellow gold bezel and a 2783 movement inside. Still keeps accurate time after all these years... 

aNss1.jpg

Dear @Andylaw1919

Thank you for sharing !

I have two watches from my father, those are the two watches that matter the most to me.

Cheers

• Like 1

museguy

Dear @Glaude

Enjoy reading your posts and learning from you.

If you have time, would you mind posting your favorite replica ?

Thank you !

fatarms

Oh man, this is a close race...  I have two reps that are very close to being the favorites.  I have a 116710 with a 2836 (ICHS movement) that has a gen crystal and gen bezel assembly and insert that I would list as my favorite.  In second place, and not by much, would be my 5513 build that NCRich very generously helped me with a great deal.  Now here's the thing, I wear the 5513 more often than the 116710.  So try to figure that one out :lol:

• Like 2

museguy

Dear @Mrluwin

How are you ?  I still go back to your Mr Luwin's Collection  for reference, you have excellent taste !

If you have time, would you please post your favorite replica ?

Thank you !

museguy
5 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Oh man, this is a close race...  I have two reps that are very close to being the favorites.  I have a 116710 with a 2836 (ICHS movement) that has a gen crystal and gen bezel assembly and insert that I would list as my favorite.  In second place, and not by much, would be my 5513 build that NCRich very generously helped me with a great deal.  Now here's the thing, I wear the 5513 more often than the 116710.  So try to figure that one out :lol:

Hi @fatarms

Thank you for sharing.  Would you mind posting photos of the 116710 and the  5513 ?

Cheers !  

nunu78
35 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Sell it to me you bugger

• Like 1

splke

Deffinately my lmpo I wear it most often and it is stunning so comfortable and it is quite on old beast too. 

OReFP.jpg

• Like 5

BackInHisBox
1 hour ago, museguy said:

Dear @funnystarsystem

You are very kind.  The members of the RWG community have been wonderful helping me to learn about watches !

What do you have in transit ?

5vwFF.jpg

Wow where do I get this!?!?!?

Leet1983

B6tSc.jpg

Definitely my seamaster chrono absolutely love the dial and build quality

• Like 7

zulu44gmt

Toss between the three... Third not shown...loldec22afb0f7ed7916350daae783eedc2.jpgeefaa6567030e092646652d5018f54d2.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Popperini

My favourite changes all the time... Right now, it’s the watch I’m wearing - a JKF Sea-Dweller with COMEX dial. It’s been worked on (drilled lugs, case, plexi, dial and hands aged) and has a Slay “kissing 40” insert, and it’s one that’ll be staying in the collection.

944950d42d5ebad9e643606739512d9c.jpg

af341d4ddac3f9b3d3f66a3eafdc98c7.jpg

5cc4cce434d97994936cacbaba75f435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Adit
2 hours ago, museguy said:

Hi All,

How are you ?  I find it helpful for my piece of mind to have the distractions of replica watches...

pieceofmind.jpg

P.S. Museguy, are we allowed to quote you on that, when our other halves start giving "the guilt trip" :lolcina:

As for my favourite rep, I'll have to sort through my collection....how many weeks of lockdown do we have left?  :blush:

• Like 2

BravoDelta

It's a moving target but currently...

20200318-080720.jpg

• Like 7

Bill_C
20200318-080720.jpg
I dig that A LOT! I've had my eye on one for a while now. It's probably 2nd or 3rd on my list of priorities though so it will have to wait awhile.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

FoxWilde

I think my favorite currently is my first superfranken build. With the help of a fellow modder and friend, I got a very presentable watch. 303fc84b890e54a10a5a061b704d3cb5.jpg

• Like 8

tribefan

Part rep, part homage....

BX7yn.jpg

• Like 6

FoxWilde

[mention]tribefan [/mention] I need myself a Panerai! Still waiting on an AP to come in LOL

GC

BdJUp.jpg

DW 6241

• Like 4

Intresting

Old   and...

BkZn2.jpg

the new

BkjsE.jpg

• Like 6

museguy
21 hours ago, BeyondTheBox said:

Wow where do I get this!?!?!?

Hi @BeyondTheBox

Bought it from JTime, Li was great !

Noob IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824

Cheers

museguy
21 hours ago, BravoDelta said:

20200318-080720.jpg

Hi @BravoDelta

Thank you for sharing.  Beautiful watch !

What factory is your black Breitling SuperOcean Heritage ?

Cheers