BadApple

WHERE'S MY WATCH !!!!

BadApple

Covered on various other and even non related threads we have a fast developing issue in China where the postal and shipping system has seized up when it comes to items being shipped abroad. 

This is due to China being in overdrive producing and shipping out PPE and Covid related items to the rest of the world. Items other than that are either being held in transit or are getting returned to sender. 

DH Gate and AliExpress sellers are now charging for shipping with unknown carriers on items that were otherwise free and be careful as it seems even these methods are not working. 

I have two outstanding deliveries from my TD and advised them not to attempt shipping until the situation changes / improves and a safe shipping can be carried out. 

This could be some weeks away so apart from obviously saying be patient with your TD's when it comes to shipping also be prepared for some grief with items already shipped  with items sat at airports in a container waiting for spare cargo space. 

Once left China you will then be at the mercy of your country's post which if the UK is to go by adds another 3-5 days. 

b6d98d265b43bd3a2a640ff0ea84a4e7.png

• Like 2

Vicar69

If it’s any consolation it’s not just China- I’ve got packages coming out of the US and Canada that are three weeks late already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intresting

We are particularly hit in Oz.   EMS does not come down here.  DHL is inundated and even our work parcels is taking 10-12 days at a minimum when it used to take 3.   We are now being served by some dodgy Special Australia Line with a tracking website that looks dodgier still.    It is what it is.

Devil

This kept happening to me sadly... 4PX is the only thing that worked sadly, I know how frustrating it is.

• Like 2

RussP

Buy M2M and buy local.

No problem :B):

• Like 3

deju

We know lockdown is affecting mental health when @BadApple is being Nice :lol:

There is no doubt of a bottle neck coming from China, EU and domestic seems to be strained but normal, all my m2m have been next day and I got a fedex from Italy in record time! 

• Like 1

GingerApple

Personally I wouldn't decide not to buy from TDs just because the delivery system is a bit mad (or ask them to hold off on shipping) - my packages are trickling through the system, it just needs a bit of that magic P word.

rikracy

Certainly very frustrating!!!

I checked my tracking this morning and to my amazement....2 items have moved!..….Well, only from Beijing to Hong Kong....sent via China Post.

Not far I know but moved!

There's another one coming DHL Saudi Arabia??....just bizarre routes their taking!!

All else is on hold.

Stick to M2M for our "fix"....is our only option until this has all blown over!

Keep those chins up and have a cold beer or two! :beer3:

Edited by rikracy
  • Like 1

Intresting
8 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Personally I wouldn't decide not to buy from TDs just because the delivery system is a bit mad (or ask them to hold off on shipping) - my packages are trickling through the system, it just needs a bit of that magic P word.

Panic?    Wait,  what happened to your profile picture?   Your new lock down look?

• Like 1

Jibuti
22 minutes ago, RussP said:

Buy M2M and buy local.

No problem :B):

You mean like.. Fruit and vegetables? 

GingerApple
3 hours ago, Intresting said:

Panic?    Wait,  what happened to your profile picture?   Your new lock down look?

I down voted one of Glaude's posts. He got a bit sensitive, deleted my thumbs down and published the photo that I'd sent him in absolute confidence.

I'll never trust her with my micro-dick pics again.

• Like 1

BravoDelta
1 hour ago, BadApple said:

DH Gate and AliExpress sellers are now charging for shipping with unknown carriers on items that were otherwise free and be careful as it seems even these methods are not working. 

True...I've got several with very weird tracking. One is moving around California???? 

• Like 1

Rokerite
12 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I down voted one of Glaude's posts. She got a bit sensitive, deleted my thumbs down and published the photo that I'd sent her in absolute confidence.

I'll never trust her with my dick pics again.

Wtf! Are you saying Glaude has undergone gender reassignment surgery and is now a woman ? Am still struggling with PBR morphing into Tom Baker and you hit me with this? :blink:

Edited by Rokerite
  • Like 2

GingerApple
22 minutes ago, Rokerite said:

Wtf! Are you saying Glaude has undergone gender reassignment surgery and is now a woman ? Am still struggling with PBR morphing into Tom Baker and you hit me with this? :blink:

I'm just working on the basis of how sensitive she was about my down vote. That's how my missus is whenever it's her time of the month. I'm therefore assuming Glaude is on her period, hence 'she/her/madam/her ladyship'!

SteveA

RM from Creation watches Singapore should be about 4 days max,now been waiting six weeks,can’t even track it.Creation say they’ve sent it RM say they don’t have it Creation say wait we’ve raised it with RM,I raise it with RM who say contact Creation who now don’t talk !So raised PP dispute,let’s see where that gets me

_DC_

Yeah I’ve had two Pateks in transit for two months now... ones been sent back twice, both are now just stuck in China.

Sad times, but as @RussP says there’s always M2M!!

DC

• Like 1

BravoDelta

Woo f'kn hoo! I have a watch at my local post office :woo:

• Like 1

tribefan

I think we are going to see a wave of restructuring ripping through industries. It will start with involving contract clauses or cancelling them outright, then evolve into restructuring. Companies that have cash flow to finance it, i.e. stop the fucking buybacks and dividends, will announce one time expense provisions, others will file chapter 11.

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/big-logistics-companies-invoke-act-of-god-clause-in-contracts

This guy is a pretty good follow, always get into the actual nuts and bolts of FAA/NTSB literature. Clickbait title aside, the numbers are pretty staggering.

• Like 1

Redfire1066

I have three said to be being delivered by Fedex today...... all the same model .... but what the heck.... a watch is a watch is a watch.... :fiddle:

Redfire1066

Arrive ... a nice hat trick of packets  :D... + VAT:angry:
B4GZW.jpg

• Like 1

Swiss_goupil

PX4 definitely works, ordered from on TD last weekend and parcel has arrived today (9 days in total) in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

deju
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I down voted one of Glaude's posts. She got a bit sensitive, deleted my thumbs down and published the photo that I'd sent her in absolute confidence.

I'll never trust her with my dick pics again.

He has access to a lot of pictures of bigger men in. Skimpy underwear.... :Thinking:

• Like 1

RussP
1 hour ago, Jibuti said:

You mean like.. Fruit and vegetables? 

Exactly !!

BravoDelta
55 minutes ago, tribefan said:

I think we are going to see a wave of restructuring ripping through industries. It will start with involving contract clauses or cancelling them outright, then evolve into restructuring. Companies that have cash flow to finance it, i.e. stop the fucking buybacks and dividends, will announce one time expense provisions, others will file chapter 11.

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/big-logistics-companies-invoke-act-of-god-clause-in-contracts

This guy is a pretty good follow, always get into the actual nuts and bolts of FAA/NTSB literature. Clickbait title aside, the numbers are pretty staggering.

In my 33 year airline career I've been through two bankruptcies, furloughs, station closures, outsourcing and 9/11. But never anything like this. This isn't going to end well. 

• Like 1

Redfire1066

Smashing guitar... .... :q5: