BadApple

WHERE'S MY WATCH !!!!

RLR267

I  want to say, I think TD is a decent guy.  He covered - the original watch is still in limbo.  I paid for one, Post Office screwed up, I had to wait a while and communication with TD was a little frustrating but more than adequate considering the circumstances.  After almost 4 months, TD found a replacement at his expense.  I realize I may need to say this because this is not a problem with the TD - it is a lesson however, for anyone who has not read the advice in this forum - WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE QC PICS, DO NOT JUST SAY WATCH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, POINT OUT AND BE SPECIFIC - I did not do that.  

I just went back and looked at the e-mail chain.  When the QC pics came in for the second watch (the Pink one), I did not say to TD "hey, that thing is pink, the numbers are lavender, and the movement looks wrong."  <-- this is what I should have said.  Instead, I responded  "where is the blue rubber band, the one I ordered had two bands, S/S and a blue rubber one".  FYI - the watch arrived with both wrist bands, the second wrist band was just not in the QC photos.

I just feel the need to point that out - this TD has a lot of positive things posted about him in this forum and I am not disparaging the TD, I think he has been very understanding and considering the raids probably cut off his income or at least made things more difficult and that when so many factories are closed he could find a replacement . . . well, he deserves credit for the effort.  I am just not happy with the overall experience or the color of the watch.

processengr

Here is a quick pic of my VSF. I think it has the same color issues.

51360699460_c53ced3ce4_b.jpg

RLR267

I can see a slight pink hue, but the numbers at 3-6-9-12 are blue.  Your pic got me thinking, can it be a coating on the crystal?  That will not change the color of the numbers but maybe it will make the face not look pink.

BadApple
18 minutes ago, RLR267 said:

I can see a slight pink hue, but the numbers at 3-6-9-12 are blue.  Your pic got me thinking, can it be a coating on the crystal?  That will not change the color of the numbers but maybe it will make the face not look pink.

jKu6ss.jpg