BadApple

WHERE'S MY WATCH !!!!

Genius
9 hours ago, Redfire1066 said:

I've sailed across the Atlantic and back again faster than it's taken for these USPS Parcels to arrive.... there has been no tracking updates on USPS for me since 14th April..... :pirate:

I've got one not moved since the 8th one on the 11th and 2 on the 15th it's all slow at the moment

• Like 1

GC

BfwI5.jpg

two watches for my neighbor... 

• Like 1

Soulskimmer

Screen-Shot-2020-04-23-at-4-13-17-PM.jpg

I won't say how many watches I am waiting from our TDs and the Gate to avoid admonishment and mockery.  

• Like 5

Redfire1066
6 hours ago, Genius said:

I've got one not moved since the 8th one on the 11th and 2 on the 15th it's all slow at the moment

Century ... lol   ..... yep it can be disappointing and a BB little frustrating... but hey ho ... I am safe and well ...... but where are my watches Mr Postman!!!!!

mgoggins111

Well would you believe it, 4PX tracking still has this on the ground in Hong Kong!!! 

BGttI.png

• Like 1

Intresting
8 hours ago, Soulskimmer said:

Screen-Shot-2020-04-23-at-4-13-17-PM.jpg

I won't say how many watches I am waiting from our TDs and the Gate to avoid admonishment and mockery.  

it could be jealousy and admiration in equal proportions!

Monday perhaps.....

BGBEc.png

• Like 1

sharkman07

I got one from Sead in three weeks. He wasn't expecting that, told me it would be two months at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

GulfGT40

It seems to only be watches being held up for me at the moment. Received a 20kg package of car parts, UK to Western Australia in 5 days yet I've been waiting on a watch coming from one side of the country to the other, Melbourne to Perth for 3 weeks now.

It has opened my eyes to the gumtree/ trading post world. Theres alot of reps, some will openly declare them others trying to pass them off as gen. 

Fuck theres been some bargain gens with people going to the wall at the moment, I missed out on a Spinnaker for $150aud recently but made it up yesterday with a beaut Ingersoll for not much more. Thats less than decent rep money, my buying habbits have changed forever now I think and I don't have to wait for weeks on end.

• Like 1

tribefan

Just had an order "shipped" yesterday. The status is actually "item in sellers warehouse". More importantly, the estimated delivery date is 7-22. That means no dispute can be filed until after that date. So now DHG is just going to sit on your cash for 3 months and tell you sorry, can't do anything.

• Like 2

BravoDelta
20 minutes ago, tribefan said:

estimated delivery date is 7-22.

:Shocked: Haven't had an estimate quite that long yet. But it's been a couple weeks since my last order. 

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
14 minutes ago, tribefan said:

Just had an order "shipped" yesterday. The status is actually "item in sellers warehouse". More importantly, the estimated delivery date is 7-22. That means no dispute can be filed until after that date. So now DHG is just going to sit on your cash for 3 months and tell you sorry, can't do anything.

One I have shipped coming by EMS just sent me another tracking # with something called "SF eparcel". It stretches the delivery out to 53 days, but it can't possibly be the watch because the origin is ZhengZhu. So now both tracking numbers are listed together and I have no f'ing clue wtf. Maybe I'll message the seller, could be a mistake since it already went out (supposedly) three weeks ago - or he just tacked it on so I couldn't ask for a refund. Who knows if that's even kosher?

• Like 1

BravoDelta
2 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Who knows if that's even kosher

Gate and Ali shipping times are out of control with scheduled airlines shut down. 

wguugw

Ordered a watch from Mary. Standard phenomenal service and she used DHL to the States. Shipment sat in HK for 10 days, but once shipped, it was at my house in 3 days. So happy she used DHL instead of USPS.

• Like 2

FunnyStarSystem
1 hour ago, BravoDelta said:

Gate and Ali shipping times are out of control with scheduled airlines shut down. 

I mean, yeah, of course. What I meant was if it's okay with the Gate policy makers (the people who decide if or when you get a refund) for sellers to send out new tracking numbers several weeks after it supposedly shipped, thus pushing the date back, in my case another 53 days to when a dispute can be opened for a refund. I'm patient, not saying I plan to do that until the Fall, but I wonder if that's the game being played here. Because my watch, which was already shipped from Guangzhou (supposedly) is not all of a sudden, three weeks later, being shipped out of Zhenzhou, where they don't even make watches. And if this is okay with Ali/Gate, theoretically they could just keep sending new tracking numbers to the end of time, making it impossible to ever get a refund.

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, maybe it was turned over to another delivery company? If you can make sense of this, by all means  :D

QjW8k.png

• Like 1

BravoDelta
6 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

What I meant was if it's okay with the Gate policy makers (the people who decide if or when you get a refund) for sellers to send out new tracking numbers several weeks after it supposedly shipped

Yes, the tracking number switch. I have two shipments where the tracking number has changed. Ironically, to a USPS tracking number. One is inching it's way across the USA and then other one is not trackable at all. :uhm:

• Like 1

BravoDelta

I think I see one of  my orders in here :lol:...

• Like 1

BackInHisBox

Finally one of my watches has arrived in the US, now just another month or so and it might actually get to my doorstep.

• Like 1

Redfire1066

Puzzled ..... can anyone shed any light on why my parcels have made it from the USA to  London, Heathrow, Distribution Centre and seem to have been there for 3 weeks according to USPS tracking , ........ and are now according to USPS tracking they are back in Chicago , USA?  I am Puzzled??

BadApple
On 25/04/2020 at 10:38, BravoDelta said:

I suspect that the same place is four times as full now.... 

• Like 1

Redfire1066

They've got 1,408,526,449 people in china ..... you'd think they get that sorted out, ...... while staying safe and well.....   :woo: :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

Redfire1066

That's it..... I've had enough ........   .. . ..... ... ....... I'm not making anymore purchases now until ...... .......  .................... ........ tomorrow !!  :gregr:

• Like 1

Nexus9

FYI, my tracking number changed three times on my last order.  So I kept checking the tracking and seeing no movement, wrote to the TD, he gave me another tracking number from what he first provided, kept checking that with no results, then suddenly get an email from DHL saying a package (with a completely different tracking number) was arriving in 3 days! 

• Like 2

tribefan
On 25/04/2020 at 05:38, BravoDelta said:

I think I'll just keep pretending it's "Currently in seller's warehouse"

• Like 1

Abe Fromen

I had one from Mary shipped on March 17 and on March 18 tracking says it left China and that's all it's said on all tracking websites since. :(

zulu44gmt

Overnight time with ...DHL GZ to NY took 13 days... Not a bad premium... I have already written off a watchorder in March...It ain't come tomorrow.... same with another in April... I'll have to settle with jomashop for now...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk