BadApple

WHERE'S MY WATCH !!!!

paccbet
On 23/04/2020 at 19:16, Soulskimmer said:

Screen-Shot-2020-04-23-at-4-13-17-PM.jpg

I won't say how many watches I am waiting from our TDs and the Gate to avoid admonishment and mockery.  

I got 5 packages inbound,  2 of them have been stuck at the CBSA for almost two weeks now.... 

Stufuse
Puzzled ..... can anyone shed any light on why my parcels have made it from the USA to  London, Heathrow, Distribution Centre and seem to have been there for 3 weeks according to USPS tracking , ........ and are now according to USPS tracking they are back in Chicago , USA?  I am Puzzled??

I have the same thing the other way around, left Heathrow 27 days ago to US and not been scanned since.

After a little google searching I’ve seen people on eBay forum saying last week that incoming mail arriving at Langley had sat for up to a month before being delivered.

covid19 backlog maybe.

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Redfire1066

.... :thumbsup2: ... maybe we could just settle for each other’s... I’ll have a rummage through the packets over here .... and you have a rummage through the packages over the pond ..... finders keepers ... lol :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Redfire1066

FedEx .... promising a delivery tomorrow... .... we will see ...... . ohh well one watch at a time and once a week is better than nowt ....  :boxedin:

• Like 1

ssouthall6

I had a spare part turn up from Sead on Friday, that was just over 4 weeks.

Still waiting for a watch from Marv from a few days before that and some official time end links still in HK from before that. Not much tracking info on any of them. Think I bought some stuff m2m that hasn't turned up too. Not that I'm bothered, I only ever wear two watches anyway :D

I ordered a pc component from the Netherlands, it took 3 days, but my domestic orders are taking forever.

BadApple

My 14th March EPacket Gate has hit UK this morning.   :thumbsup:. -  6th January one now says Expired. 

Another Gate EPacket Returned to Sender - another Gate sent Singapore Post not moved / collected yet - still at Advised stage

4PX Ali's seem to have slowed down when it says Left Destination Country - I actually think they don't leave physically and it just means waiting for plane doors to open. 

Tracking issued on my Mary orders - this the most important to me.

• Like 2

BravoDelta
5 minutes ago, BadApple said:

6th January one now says Expired

I'm experiencing most of the above except expired. What happens then? An automatic refund? I expect I may see this sooner or later. 

BadApple
18 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

I'm experiencing most of the above except expired. What happens then? An automatic refund? I expect I may see this sooner or later. 

Reshipped - I gave the seller so much hassle after I rejected his $0.01 refund offer and he lost Gate Mediation. It's the one that has arrived this morning to UK but the original shipping was still live yesterday. 

I will open the box and find a fossilised turd. 

• Like 2

Redfire1066

Mines might be a discontinued model by the time it arrives..... .... ... could already be a collectable already... ....... ..... it's  :drive1:me mad.

Bill_C
Reshipped - I gave the seller so much hassle after I rejected his $0.01 refund offer and he lost Gate Mediation. It's the one that has arrived this morning to UK but the original shipping was still live yesterday. 
I will open the box and find a fossilised turd. 
Might want to do an unboxing vid for evidence when you have to later dispute that the toe nail clippings and rubber dog crap in the box are not what you ordered.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BravoDelta
9 hours ago, BadApple said:

but the original shipping was still live yesterday. 

Maybe in the end you'll get two watches for your troubles. 

BadApple

WHAT'S GOING ON ????

Nine days from shipping to hitting UK !!!!!  AliExpress IWC via 4PX 

QxprJ.png

• Like 1

Mr_B
7 minutes ago, BadApple said:

WHAT'S GOING ON ????

QxprJ.png

At least yours has tracking, I've got three inbound from three different locations that left their country weeks ago and RM ain't saying shit on the tracking. 

BadApple
2 hours ago, Mr_B said:
2 hours ago, BadApple said:

WHAT'S GOING ON ????

At least yours has tracking, I've got three inbound from three different locations that left their country weeks ago and RM ain't saying shit on the tracking. 

It's a lottery but looks to be improving - here's another one 6 days from shipping to hitting UK !!! 

QJiMS.png

Stufuse

I’ve got packages with RM same as yours from China, yours at least says it exists.

Mine seem to be taking 7+ days (after tracking number is initially created )to say they they even exist, then another 7+ to go live here in UK.

BadApple
7 minutes ago, Stufuse said:

I’ve got packages with RM same as yours from China, yours at least says it exists.

Mine seem to be taking 7+ days (after tracking number is initially created )to say they they even exist, then another 7+ to go live here in UK.

What happens is the seller engages a shipping agent. The tracking doesn't start until shipping agent has collected and scanned it. 

The shipping agents can take ages to do that. 

Stufuse

Oh yea, i know that. I have things delivered this way regularly. usually they say they exist within a couple days if not the day I get the tracking usually. As things are slower in China I was just commenting on the current time frames for the other guy.

BravoDelta

I'm experiencing worse service from the USPS than China! My last two shipments cleared customs over 7 days ago with zero tracking updates. The expected delivery dates in tracking were just replaced with "processed through facility". Probably a lot of government employees calling out sick. :lol:

BadApple
10 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

I'm experiencing worse service from the USPS than China! My last two shipments cleared customs over 7 days ago with zero tracking updates. The expected delivery dates in tracking were just replaced with "processed through facility". Probably a lot of government employees calling out sick. :lol:

I sent a M2M package to Soccer2010 and his was stuck in USPS in Chicago for 11 days before being delivered to him. 

Only 4 days to go !!!

BravoDelta
3 minutes ago, BadApple said:

I sent a M2M package to Soccer2010 and his was stuck in USPS in Chicago for 11 days before being delivered to him. 

Only 4 days to go !!!

If it cleared customs at Chicago and was delivered in 11 days that would be excellent wait time. Customs in Chicago is normally10-11 days. My packages did the 10-11 days in customs and are now taking over 7 more days to be delivered. 

BadApple
6 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

If it cleared customs at Chicago and was delivered in 11 days that would be excellent wait time. Customs in Chicago is normally10-11 days. My packages did the 10-11 days in customs and are now taking over 7 more days to be delivered. 

Perhaps the USPS have ingested some disinfectant and that's slowing them down.  

• Like 1

BADBILLY

They are holding most packages for 14 days in quarantine before forwarding..........

G_sus

I noticed only yesterday that a number of items on my DH/Ali watch list that were free postage, are now like $6 or so - And on smaller items like straps/bands etc all starts to add up!

Does this mean they are not sending via the normal tried and tested methods? (Slow and steady)

Also noticed that on some items they still have free postage, just put the price of the item up :baghead:

GenTLe

Lol, I've got a pair of  single cut oxford shoes that has been shipped at the end of february. It was in "left by air" for 2 months, then suddenly "returned to sender" and 2 days later "sent to exchange center for shipping"... It's a mess :D

Abe Fromen

some progress (?!?!?!)

Canada Post says it was mailed on March 16 and left Guangzhou on March 18... and that's what it still says.

However, 17Track says that in English but a bunch of stuff in Mandarin under it. So copy and paste into google translator.

Turns out it sat in the Guangzhou for six weeks :hamsterwheel:and now says it's been cleared by customs today. :woo:

Edited by Abe Fromen