nathtommo_9

Review - Omega Seamaster PO 37.5mm - Pic Heavy!

nathtommo_9

Evening All, 

So, email after email after email finally led to me finding my prized Omega PO 37.5mm

The man who came to my rescue you ask. Joshua at Perfect Clones - and what a gent he is! 

I had searched high and low for reviews, feedback anything that could help with finding this watch and nothing was there - so hence the review - I hope this can help at least one person! 

So, no need to big up Joshua - great guy: 

29/03/20 - Emailed Joshua to double check stock of both watches
30/03/20 - Confirmed stock & paid for watches via Stripe
02/04/20 - QC pics received for both watches and confirmed by myself 
06/04/20 - Watches shipped and awaiting tracking 
10/04/20 - Tracking received 
22//04/20 - Watch arrives on my doorstep
(All during a worldwide pandemic) 

So onto the watch. I am over the moon with the purchase. I have been on the search for a smaller face watch in the "Diver/Sports” style!

I came across this watch on the omega website (thinking the smallest was the 39mm version) - then the search began to find a rep - which to my amazement... Joshua offered! 

So onto the watch...

URL: https://www.pfclones.com/0-omcpo375-101-p-ocean-ceramic-ss-ss-black-swiss-2824.html
Pics: 

B7nCS.jpg
B79mW.jpg
B7ycP.jpg
B7YwJ.jpg
B7Oyo.jpg
B7I3k.jpg
B7oED.jpg
B7mrY.jpg
B7iLs.jpg
B7WS3.jpg
B7UCn.jpg
B75iE.jpg
B7Lc2.jpg
B7Awt.jpg
B72YF.jpg
B7h35.jpg
B7H7p.jpg
B738b.jpg
B7zLi.jpg
B7ZGX.jpg
B7lHK.jpg
B7BE8.jpg
B7trR.jpg
B76SQ.jpg

Have a few niggling issues with a blemish on the bezel which I am dealing with Joshua about - again very helpful. 

Well, hope you enjoy and drop me a comment! 

Cheers
Nath

Edited by nathtommo_9
Title change
  • Like 2

Replicawatchnoob

Wow what a beauty! What factory is it? When was it released? Can’t believe i missed this

nunu78

its a BP version and bezel blemish is a known problem with PO from BP factory.

Replicawatchnoob
9 hours ago, nunu78 said:

its a BP version and bezel blemish is a known problem with PO from BP factory.

You’ll have to forgive me, but is bezel blemish an initial issue with marks to begin with or something that gets worse over time? Also, Is the above regarded as a good rep, can’t find much on RWI or RWG, from the photos it looks pretty good

nunu78

It’s well built rep but it is also a luck of draw as far as bezel is concerned. Yes if you have one of those bad pieces which suffers with numbers eroding then it will get worse with the time till they completely gone. It is well built but don’t be fooled with Swiss movement statement as it is well established fact that Genuine Swiss ETA are not available to replica market as they used to be.

So the consensus for that watch was that these  Swiss movements are refurbished with Asian parts ( nothing wrong with that but just don’t pay premier for Swiss movement).

Current price For this particular model in today’s world is reasonable but it was on the high end when this watch was 1st released years ago. 

nathtommo_9
1 hour ago, nunu78 said:

It’s well built rep but it is also a luck of draw as far as bezel is concerned. Yes if you have one of those bad pieces which suffers with numbers eroding then it will get worse with the time till they completely gone. It is well built but don’t be fooled with Swiss movement statement as it is well established fact that Genuine Swiss ETA are not available to replica market as they used to be.

So the consensus for that watch was that these  Swiss movements are refurbished with Asian parts ( nothing wrong with that but just don’t pay premier for Swiss movement).

Current price For this particular model in today’s world is reasonable but it was on the high end when this watch was 1st released years ago. 

Totally agree with the movement. For the quality of the watch though I believe the price is fair. 

In terms of the bezel it's something that you need to be well aware of when purchasing the watch. I did pull it up on the QC but was assured by Joshua it was fine - upon arrival it did have the blemish I noticed. Joshua has been great though in dealing/sourcing a replacement.  

In terms of bezel replacement - I'll have to investigate that one... 

nathtommo_9
12 hours ago, Replicawatchnoob said:

Wow what a beauty! What factory is it? When was it released? Can’t believe i missed this

I'm that happy with it - I'm buying a 2nd as back up! You won't be disappointed. As mentioned above - double check the bezel! 

Lumentin

Thank you for all the pictures, and for make me discover there was a tinier version of this watch. I rejected the PO despite nice design because of the size.  But now....!

Do you know if every TD has them?

RussP
On 30/04/2020 at 19:03, nathtommo_9 said:

I'm that happy with it - I'm buying a 2nd as back up! You won't be disappointed. As mentioned above - double check the bezel! 

For some of us with failing eyesight, please point out the bezel issue that you have referred to.

Thank you.

nathtommo_9
On 19/05/2020 at 22:47, RussP said:

For some of us with failing eyesight, please point out the bezel issue that you have referred to.

Thank you.

Haha no problem at all. 

There is fading to the number "2" & "3" from the 20 & 30 on the bezel insert! Albeit very feint but noticeable.

Thanks

BravoDelta

Lotta pics...one of the back maybe? :)

OmegaOrisMan
On 23/04/2020 at 14:34, nathtommo_9 said:

Evening All, 

So, email after email after email finally led to me finding my prized Omega PO 37.5mm

The man who came to my rescue you ask. Joshua at Perfect Clones - and what a gent he is! 

I had searched high and low for reviews, feedback anything that could help with finding this watch and nothing was there - so hence the review - I hope this can help at least one person! 

So, no need to big up Joshua - great guy: 

29/03/20 - Emailed Joshua to double check stock of both watches
30/03/20 - Confirmed stock & paid for watches via Stripe
02/04/20 - QC pics received for both watches and confirmed by myself 
06/04/20 - Watches shipped and awaiting tracking 
10/04/20 - Tracking received 
22//04/20 - Watch arrives on my doorstep
(All during a worldwide pandemic) 

So onto the watch. I am over the moon with the purchase. I have been on the search for a smaller face watch in the "Diver/Sports” style!

I came across this watch on the omega website (thinking the smallest was the 39mm version) - then the search began to find a rep - which to my amazement... Joshua offered! 

So onto the watch...

URL: https://www.pfclones.com/0-omcpo375-101-p-ocean-ceramic-ss-ss-black-swiss-2824.html
Pics: 

B7nCS.jpg
B79mW.jpg
B7ycP.jpg
B7YwJ.jpg
B7Oyo.jpg
B7I3k.jpg
B7oED.jpg
B7mrY.jpg
B7iLs.jpg
B7WS3.jpg
B7UCn.jpg
B75iE.jpg
B7Lc2.jpg
B7Awt.jpg
B72YF.jpg
B7h35.jpg
B7H7p.jpg
B738b.jpg
B7zLi.jpg
B7ZGX.jpg
B7lHK.jpg
B7BE8.jpg
B7trR.jpg
B76SQ.jpg

Have a few niggling issues with a blemish on the bezel which I am dealing with Joshua about - again very helpful. 

Well, hope you enjoy and drop me a comment! 

Cheers
Nath

I'm so jealous!  Love the watch and yeah I've bought from Perfect Clones a few times and have yet to be disappointed!  Enjoy! 

nathtommo_9
On 02/06/2020 at 22:36, BravoDelta said:

Lotta pics...one of the back maybe? :)

@BravoDelta Good point! As you asked so nicely... 

w730Y.jpg

w7Dgn.jpg

wvg4E.jpg

jcagara08

looks great mate wear in best health

nathtommo_9
11 hours ago, jcagara08 said:

looks great mate wear in best health

Thankyou :happy:

Athix75

What a beauty! I’ve ordered the same yesterday on PFC. I hope mine will look as great as yours! 
Team small wrist :D

thediesel17

thanks for all the pictures, looks stunning indeed. is it the lighting or is the lume a bit yellowish?

nathtommo_9
On 03/08/2020 at 14:26, Athix75 said:

What a beauty! I’ve ordered the same yesterday on PFC. I hope mine will look as great as yours! 
Team small wrist :D

Team small wrist! You won't regret it. Wear it in good health. 

On 03/08/2020 at 15:30, thediesel17 said:

thanks for all the pictures, looks stunning indeed. is it the lighting or is the lume a bit yellowish?

No - the lume is nice and clean on the watch. Must have been the lighting you can see. 

reqfed

Hey, amazing watch. What's your wrist size, I missed it in the post? And do you guys think there will be more small watches being repped in the future? I have the general feeling that after having a few years of 45mm watches, the industry is moving to smaller watches again, but maybe that is just wishful thinking.