Sign in to follow this  
AGL

Another Brit Has Come To Say Hi!

SeanusMaximus
I give you full permission to hate me but I don't have any interest in Rolex whatsoever! They are becoming way to common in my eyes!

You will learn. You are just not ready yet. Its OK

Soon you will appreciate the inventor of the first real diver ........or not

After looking at basically every photo I am in love with Rolex Daytona's! I want this!! http://www.dellaroccagioielli.it/en/p_2215-.php AND I WANT IT NOW! Even though I know everybody will know its a rep as there is no way I could ever afford something like that! :lol:

I suppose its the age old thing that parents say "who gives a sh*t what people think!" haha....I now take great satisfaction in looking at my wrist (for my reps not my gens haha) and thinking 'I have the watches looks, charm and workings...without selling organs/relatives/siblings'....Let people think what they want...your the one that wants to enjoy it man, hello from Shrewsbury by the way haha, us brits WILL rule again...

Sean

AGL
I give you full permission to hate me but I don't have any interest in Rolex whatsoever! They are becoming way to common in my eyes!

You will learn. You are just not ready yet. Its OK

Soon you will appreciate the inventor of the first real diver ........or not

After looking at basically every photo I am in love with Rolex Daytona's! I want this!! http://www.dellaroccagioielli.it/en/p_2215-.php AND I WANT IT NOW! Even though I know everybody will know its a rep as there is no way I could ever afford something like that! :lol:

I suppose its the age old thing that parents say "who gives a sh*t what people think!" haha....I now take great satisfaction in looking at my wrist (for my reps not my gens haha) and thinking 'I have the watches looks, charm and workings...without selling organs/relatives/siblings'....Let people think what they want...your the one that wants to enjoy it man, hello from Shrewsbury by the way haha, us brits WILL rule again...

Sean

lol. Im not so bothered about what people say... its more the whole that watch costs more than he must earn in a year therefore cant be real. I tend to stick to the ones I can afford like the Breitlings, PAMS & I really do want an EPIC II. I saw a guy in Nando's the other lunchtime and he had one on was very eye catching but all i could think was your younger than me there is no way you could be earning enough to fund that piece!!

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! Always good to see another Brit (and fellow Surrey-ite) here B)