Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

Embarassingly bad PAM fake on eBay UK

onzenuub
She knows everything.

Yes, I learned that too :lol:

Ahhh, so that's why Brits like American women...I must investigate this theory...Onze, I need a phone number... :thumbsup2:

My lips are sealed.

Tssssssssssk...didn't you get taught that it's good to share when you were younger...greedy guts...

Greg will not allow it.

He will, I'm a fellow Brit, besides, how will he know... :thumbsup2:

And his wife will not allow me to do so.

Dominatrix?

No, she is sweet.

JoeyB
She knows everything.

Yes, I learned that too :rofl:

Ahhh, so that's why Brits like American women...I must investigate this theory...Onze, I need a phone number... :rolleyes:

Nope. This is why Brits like Amercan women: jock_dance.gif They don't have to share their clothes! Unionflag.gif 'Rue Brittania!'

greg_r
She knows everything.

Ahhh, so that's why Brits like American women...I must investigate this theory...Onze, I need a phone number... :D

Nope. This is why Brits like Amercan women: jock_dance.gif They don't have to share their clothes! Unionflag.gif 'Rue Brittania!'

Nah, only those weirdos from north of the border have that problem. Very strange folks - our equivalent of Canadians....

JoeyB
She knows everything.

Ahhh, so that's why Brits like American women...I must investigate this theory...Onze, I need a phone number... :D

Nah, only those weirdos from north of the border have that problem. Very strange folks - our equivalent of Canadians....

I always thought the Scots were the best part of the empire, having invented golf and scotch whiskey. And their penchant to want to leave the Brits!

f_musicalnote.gif'O Danny boy, the pipes - the pipes are callin' piper.gifmnote12.gif

sconehead
She knows everything.

Ahhh, so that's why Brits like American women...I must investigate this theory...Onze, I need a phone number... :rofl:

I always thought the Scots were the best part of the empire, having invented golf and scotch whiskey. And their penchant to want to leave the Brits!

f_musicalnote.gif'O Danny boy, the pipes - the pipes are callin' piper.gifmnote12.gif

That's an Irish song you nitwit... :D

onzenuub
She knows everything.

Ahhh, so that's why Brits like American women...I must investigate this theory...Onze, I need a phone number... :rofl:

Irish redhead women, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

sconehead
She knows everything.

I'd rather be dead than red...

JoeyB
She knows everything.

Oh, it's all in the family, inbred and all. :rofl:

JoeyB

I love redhead women!

cav305.jpg

sconehead
She knows everything.

Yes, I learned that too :popcorn:

Ahhh, so that's why Brits like American women...I must investigate this theory...Onze, I need a phone number... :thumbsup2:

That's an Irish song you nitwit... :lolcina:

Oh, it's all in the family, inbred and all. :Whistle:

Being an island, a great seafaring nation and having a great influx of people from our colonies the gene pool of the British Isles is very diverse, which in turn, negates any chance of inbreeding. Sadly this isn't the case for Continents... :popcorn:

EDIT: I rest my case...

colonialweddingparty.jpg

JoeyB
She knows everything.

Being an island, a great seafaring nation and having a great influx of people from our colonies the gene pool of the British Isles is very diverse, which in turn, negates any chance of inbreeding. Sadly this isn't the case for Continents... :popcorn:

colonialweddingparty.jpg

Let's see, we threw you out, the Scots want out, and from your description it sounds like the Irish are right. :rolleyes:

sconehead
She knows everything.

colonialweddingparty.jpg

Let's see, we threw you out, the Scots want out, and from your description it sounds like the Irish are right. :rolleyes:

We left because we wanted to, those colonial chics sure are lookers though...wonder if that's why we left you to your own designs... :heffalump:

JoeyB
We left because we wanted to, those colonial chics sure are lookers though...wonder if that's why we left you to your own designs... :heffalump:

:popcorn::lolcina::thumbsup2::Whistle::popcorn::rolleyes::heffalump::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sure, just ask Cornwallis. Then Jackson threw you out again in 1814. 3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif

sconehead

:lolcina::thumbsup2::Whistle::popcorn::rolleyes::heffalump::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::heffalump:

Sure, just ask Cornwallis. Then Jackson threw you out again in 1814. 3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif

If you don't stop that colonial banter we might just come back over and torch your capital again...be plenty of pillaging but none of the other...looking at those pics... :popcorn:

JoeyB

:thumbsup2::Whistle::popcorn::rolleyes::heffalump::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::heffalump: :heffalump:

If you don't stop that colonial banter we might just come back over and torch your capital again...be plenty of pillaging but none of the other...looking at those pics... :popcorn:

We do it differently now. We sell you dying businesses, like Amoco, and let you use up your own oil for our consumption. Wanna buy some car companies? :lolcina:

greg_r

:popcorn:

We killed most of own even quicker than you guys did - that is, apart from the ones we sold to you. What makes you think we'd do any better next time? :lolcina:

JoeyB
:popcorn:

We killed most of own even quicker than you guys did - that is, apart from the ones we sold to you. What makes you think we'd do any better next time? :lolcina:

Actually I think GM tried to pull a fast one and got caught. Chrysler was on the block anyway, GM was in talks to buy them when the bailout money was being tossed around by Bush. Funny how they went from a buyer to needing a handout to survive in a matter of days.

'Chryslerissimo' might be a good idea here. peoples_197.gif

greg_r

hehe - yeah, that's pretty much how it looks to me, too...