Nordnico

Where to get the best Panerai replica...

Nordnico

Hi everyone, 

Hope you are all doing fine in those complicated times...

Quick one today but before  an update as for many years I stayed too far away from the forum, browsing from time to time...

Since I joinded the forum I purchased 3 watches (yes I know not that many :-)) all from Joshua at PC.

Montblanc Timewalker, (2013), Panerai  PAM 061D (2014) and an Omega  Dark Side of the Moon (2017).

The first two ones are still working as the first day, great pieces. The last never worked despite sending it back (loose needle when it arrived) and getting another one that wouldn’t wind up.

I would like to get another Panerai as I really like this brand and I found this one on Joshua’s site  https://www.pfclones.com/0121.html

3 questions :

- any other TD to get this watch ? I searched myself by hardly found what I was l looking for.

- would you spend that much on a replica ?

- would you buy from PC ?

Thanks and have a great day !!!!

Nicolas

Jibuti

-yes, ask

-no for A7750

-generally speaking yes

• Like 1

Simonix

I would buy from any f the trusted dealers on here.

I would also email any of them first to check the factories still make the specific model rep you want. TDs often list watches on their sites that are no longer stocked/made.

I have used both Trusty and TheOneWatches, and they have both been excellent.

• Like 1

BadApple

PAM 213 is not available - it is an old model and if a TD says they can get you one they are fibbing. If you want one put a request on Want To Buy or keep an eye out on M2M 

Many TD's with websites have not updated them and the site will say IN STOCK. Some will allow an order to be made and payment taken before they tell you out of stock. They then have your money so you are forced into an alternative you maybe didn't want. 

Some TD's QC is better than others.  I use a TD who hasn't got a website. When requesting a model they will be honest in the availability.  Also is a TD whose own QC prevents bad watches being sent out. 

• Like 2

Nordnico

Thanks everyone ! I see that reactivity is still a characteristics of this forum :-)

Jibuti
8 minutes ago, BadApple said:

PAM 213 is not available - it is an old model and if a TD says they can get you one they are fibbing. If you want one put a request on Want To Buy or keep an eye out on M2M 

Many TD's with websites have not updated them and the site will say IN STOCK. Some will allow an order to be made and payment taken before they tell you out of stock. They then have your money so you are forced into an alternative you maybe didn't want. 

Some TD's QC is better than others.  I use a TD who hasn't got a website. When requesting a model they will be honest in the availability.  Also is a TD whose own QC prevents bad watches being sent out. 

Being so nice and helpful I presume you have high temperature again, Rob... 

:lol:

• Like 1

BadApple
23 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

Being so nice and helpful I presume you have high temperature again, Rob... 

:lol:

It was a tad high last night yes so hence the civility:

UPDATE: 

Just checked it and back down to normal SO FECK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

• Like 2

deju
49 minutes ago, Nordnico said:

3 questions :

- any other TD to get this watch ? I searched myself by hardly found what I was l looking for.

Nicolas

Good morning Nicolas,

To answer your questions. 

-  Any TD can get any watch, similar to any industry some will have closer ties to certain factories but none the less they all have access to the same watches
- I've Spent that much on OTB replicas yes. Only you know the value you see in a specific watch, if this is your grail watch who is anyone else to judge you spending your own money.
- I've not specifically purchased from them yet, but in my time here I have seen no reason not to. So my opinion is moot here. I just think you should find the TD that suits you as a person.

If Panerai is your thing then please check this wealth of knowledge on them https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/106183-reference-pam-review-guide-replica-search-identification-evaluation-selection

Note that I don't think they have included a review of this specific watch that has been modified to have the split second function yet. 

In my experience I personally would avoid any A7750 watches that have been modified to have special functions as reliability and servicing can be an issue. but again that is a risk that you will only know if you are willing to take. 

• Like 1

BadApple

I've just spotted the $600 plus price for that PAM - JEEEEEEEEEEEZ 

No PAM should be over $400 

• Like 1

Nordnico

Once again thanks to all of you for replies ! I will follow the link indicated and look the TD sites or contact them by email is no site available.

Stay safe and have a great week-end !

GenTLe
4 hours ago, Nordnico said:

I would like to get another Panerai as I really like this brand and I found this one on Joshua’s site  https://www.pfclones.com/0121.html

3 questions :

Nicolas

That model was a limited run and doesn't exist anymore.

Abut the questions: 

- any of the TDs can get you what's *available*

- no, especially with movements where the reliability is unknown

- not personally, I've other TDs I prefer, see Mary or WatchFinder.

• Like 1

Nordnico

@deju : thanks for the link, it is the Graal of Panerai !

@GenTLe : I have contacted WatchFinder, working on my list ;-)

Edited by Nordnico

deju
22 hours ago, BadApple said:

On the one hand it’s impressive they have replicated the split seconds. 

But it’s scary as fuck when it’s based on an A7750..... 

I mean is it a split second function, or a function build to work for a split second :lol:

personally any modified a7750 shouldn’t go over mid tier pricing, they are literally time bombs

Nordnico

I agree with you and I admit that the ressources provided here by the members are the best by far of anything that can be found anywhere ! Thanks !

mysterio
On 02/05/2020 at 18:08, BadApple said:

Well that was the stand of many members when the PAM213 came out. "That's too high. Probably the factory wanting to recoup their investment quickly right at the outset. We'll buy it when the factory makes another batch and sells them for lower." they said. Then all 80 pieces ever produced were quickly snapped up (and from accounts, most of that stock were bought by non-forum members). Now some of them are now willing to pay above the original selling price but no one who has it will sell it. There were rumors that the factory would be making a new batch but that turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.

Yep, that is a whole lot of moolah for a PAM rep and that's the highest I've paid for any rep but I am glad I bit the bullet when I did. :)

• Like 2

Snapper71
On 02/05/2020 at 06:08, BadApple said:

I have to agree. Especially since genuine Panerai can be bought for $3k.

mysterio
2 hours ago, Snapper71 said:

I have to agree. Especially since genuine Panerai can be bought for $3k.

There's a flaw in that comparison. You're comparing the price of a gen manual wind with a rep automatic with a working rattrapante function. If we use that logic correctly, if a rep of a gen that costs $3K should not cost more than $400, then a rep of a gen that costs $7K shouldn't cost more than $933. So what's $600? ;)