Marcio

Best Rolex replicas ever?

Marcio

Does anyone here know if this site is trustworthy? bestreplica.sr  It seems to have the best Rolex replicas. Thank you 

Mystery Shopper

Never heard of them.

• Like 1

BravoDelta

Following :popcorn:

Jstarz

I’d suggest using the TD list on here to buy a watch from, an unknown source could end badly

BadApple
3 hours ago, Marcio said:

Does anyone here know if this site is trustworthy? bestreplica.sr  It seems to have the best Rolex replicas. Thank you 

There are hundreds of replica watch sites. Hundreds of which will rape your wallet and send you nothing. Hundreds more will charge you $999 for a $50 watch others will charge you a more reasonable $500 for a $50 watch. 

If you are a newbie on here and have read the New Members section then you would have had no need to put up this post - of the likes we see hundreds especially from people who ask the question because they have already had their eyes taken out. 

So I assume you have been ripped off, not bothered with reading New Members Section and are crying all over your breakfast as yet another email to China has gone unanswered. 

UPDATE: 

I have just looked at your bio and you seem not to be a newbie afterall and have had a reasonably good start on this forum. I am therefore baffled beyond belief you have started this one 

Soulskimmer

Spam?

Jibuti
1 minute ago, Soulskimmer said:

Spam?

No... OP just wanted to baffle BadApple... 

• Like 1

BadApple
12 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

No... OP just wanted to baffle BadApple... 

Apple BadBaffle

• Like 1

tribefan

Made in Switzerland, not even a jeweler can tell the difference. What could go wrong?

Jibuti
36 minutes ago, tribefan said:

Made in Switzerland, not even a jeweler can tell the difference. What could go wrong?

I can only quote RussP:

"Payment sent! "

Aaand you get free Rolex if ordered today... 

Marcio

I always buy from our trusted dealers. But one of our members has posted this site as trustworthy. So I decided to take a look. The quality looks amazing, but the price can be astronomical for a replica. For example, a daytona blue dial with extra platinum coating can reach more than  $ 2,000

Marcio

A SS daytona is around $1,400

RepGuy

The only safe bet is to use a TD. You're free to buy from anyone, but members here can't help you with other sellers, and you're screwed if something goes wrong. Purchase at your own risk.

Realism
17 minutes ago, Marcio said:

A SS daytona is around $1,400

come on.... you really think they source any differently from our TDs here?

Marcio

That's the point, my friend. I really do not. This site sells only Rolex. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger for the new Noob daytonas 

black263
6 minutes ago, Marcio said:

That's the point, my friend. I really do not. This site sells only Rolex. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger for the new Noob daytonas 

Feel free.  But if you don't buy from a TD and it goes tits up, don't expect much sympathy here.

BravoDelta
1 hour ago, Marcio said:

extra platinum coating 

Get this!

Marcio

I say, pulling the trigger for  a Noob daytona from Andrew, Trustytime

Marcio

BravoDelta, you have posted a comment on this site at 11 december 2019. What's your opinion?

BravoDelta
1 hour ago, Marcio said:

BravoDelta, you have posted a comment on this site at 11 december 2019. What's your opinion?

I dont know what post you're referring to. But you mention Trustytime, and they are a trusted dealer that I have used. 

Marcio

Thank you my friend

Marcio

Hi Adit!! The post I was talking about is yours. Do you have any feedback about that site? 

Adit
20 minutes ago, Marcio said:

Hi Adit!! The post I was talking about is yours. Do you have any feedback about that site? 

Hi Marcio

Welcome to the forum.

I know it's exciting stuff, but please take the time to read the new members sections and familiarise yourself with this site/navigation of appropriate and applicable threads, e.g. 

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/301-feedback-trusty-time/

(from the Home Page)

HTH

Marcio

Thank you Adit, will do it

• Like 1