Sign in to follow this  
agntkerr

watchcartel.com

agntkerr

It's official and I hate to admit it but they got me on 2 very expensive models. Surprising because my first couple of dealings went ok, the quality was good and they seemed legit. They quit answering email and the phone after about a month of inquires regarding my orders. Lucky enough for me my bank thinks enough of business to refund my money and charge back to them regardless of the item I purchased. Stick to the forum guys at least if something does go wrong you get plenty of support.

Cheers!

houndoggie

live and learn.

populous
live and learn.

+1 on this one. Ordered a sub back when I had no clue what I was looking for. Got it and sort of liked it but it was stopping like once every day, the "goggle" sort of not centered and the wrong zoom. It ticked awfully wierd. Took a week then I hated the thing, popped it open and voila: inaide was a $5 street version I paid well like $108 for. Use it as paperweight now. Some lessons are expensive.

Stay off that site is my only recommendation.

Bliew

Haha, cartel doesnt exactly sounds legit either :lmao:

greg_r

Yup. Heard similar reports of these guys in the past...

Bosox

I bought numerous watches from Watch Cartel and found them to be of excellent quality. My one major complaint was resolved quickly to my satisfaction. But my last purchase was a Luminor Marina, a beautiful watch, but one crown guard screw was not tightened and was lost almost immediately. A small problem, right? I was sent replacement screws which didn't fit. Then the owner twice told me he had sent the proper screws but they never showed up. So, his lying cost him a good customer. I'll never do business with him again. Frankly, it's certainly not the end of the world, as his stock has become very limited, but I will never understand how someone intends to remain in business with such an attitude. Stay away from this guy Something has changed for the worse