RussP

New week wrist check 04 May 2020

FunnyStarSystem
3 hours ago, tribefan said:

Give up the ghost, where did you find this?  That is a new species for me, wowzer.

The Peugeot is a cheap, tinny, quartz pos I got off eBay on clearance for $40 (which is why I called it "French trash", lol). It has a pretty dial I suppose, but it's not even a year old and markers on the dial are already oxidizing- I guess I can pretend it's vintage. The strap cost more and I have it on a VC rose gold deployant which also cost more. You should really find them on sale on the Bay or somewhere else because I'd be pissed if I paid more that $40! Here's the exact watch: https://www.peugeotwatches.com/collections/mens-1/products/mens-rectangular-shape-wrist-watch

I bought it bc I have owned both a Puegeot bike and car in the past so this was a little souvenir, even though the companies aren't related. I really want a Citroen though.....

• Like 1

Buddhabar
1 hour ago, dave47 said:

I AGREE!!!  AND,  you're doing right by teaching an exuberant puppy to obey basic commands.

dave 

Dear Dave...:thumbsup2:

It is a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks for your comment.

FunnyStarSystem

Since I missed out on our annual Spring Lake Tahoe ski trip, my woodcut topo map is the next best thing! 

C6v9L.jpg

• Like 5

Buddhabar
1 hour ago, Ferax said:

@Buddhabaryour watch is ok... But your dog is just stunning. My wife is in love with your dog :Dand so am I :)

VX4lV3.jpg

Thanks a lot mate...Very kind of you.

Also your Casio is nice.  ;)

:clap:

BravoDelta

C67MR.jpg

• Like 6

Intresting

C8ixo.jpg

• Like 4