Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Repgeek ??

hk45ca

drama queens........

JohnG

The NSA and DoD are sending people to talk to Sylar and JC - they want to debrief them on how they fought off "The Monster", pick their brains to improve national readiness in case of a nation-wide hostile cyber attack occurs against the Crays in D.C.....

hk45ca

they must be coming close to the level of awesomeness that is dave123. damn man.......

JohnG

The Awesomeness that is Dave.

You have to capitalize it.

sconehead

I keep getting 'broken link' messages when I use the search function or try to look at members posts, anyone still experiencing glitches as well?

JohnG

I get redirects to Russian language sites...

hk45ca
The Awesomeness that is Dave.

You have to capitalize it.

i stand corrected, you are absolutely correct!!!!!!!

alphakazi

has anyone seen Dave?

davelvisog5.jpg

houndoggie

I see that he is sporting a nice moose knuckle, eh?

sixbennetts
dryheaves.gif

JohnG

RG is still running fucked up. 40,000 dollars for a Cisco appliance DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN. As far as I can see it ain't doin much....

greg_r

site seems to barf after a handful of requests from a single IP... Stalls for a few minutes and then is okay for the next handful of requests. Looks like their DDoS protection setup is a bit over-enthusiastic

JohnG
site seems to barf after a handful of requests from a single IP... Stalls for a few minutes and then is okay for the next handful of requests. Looks like their DDoS protection setup is a bit over-enthusiastic

Well they better get that fixed soon - no one is posting, or even viewing. I posted Getatwatch thread at the same time, only six views so far. The place is a ghost town.

AustinTech
dryheaves.gif

I want that damn dry heaves gif. How do I get that. I need to put it to use on WUS when I see mesh bracelets.

Seriously. I need that.

JohnG
dryheaves.gif

I want that damn dry heaves gif. How do I get that. I need to put it to use on WUS when I see mesh bracelets.

Seriously. I need that.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/si...s/dryheaves.gif

Just hotlink to six's photobucket image - url above

AustinTech

hotlink?

KinCaidk
dryheaves.gif

Seriously. I need that.

mmmmmmmmm Mesh

trailboss99

Nothing comes close to the The Awesomeness that is Dave. Who would want to come close to Dave?

Col.

JohnG
hotlink?

Yeah, take that url, and when you post over there, hit the little button for "insert image" and stick the url into the pop up box. OR you can do it like this:

(img)http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/sixbennetts/dryheaves.gif(/img) - but you have to change the ( to [ and ) to ]... hotlinking is when you post a link with "image tags" that makes a pic come up that is actually hosted on another site. practice here in this thread, see if you can do it for that image...

prestigewatchco

Well they better get that fixed soon - no one is posting, or even viewing. I posted Getatwatch thread at the same time, only six views so far. The place is a ghost town.

Think the veiws counter is not working at the moment. According to the front page they at one time yesterday had 1400 + members logged in. I sold 16 watches off there last night so plenty of activity going on. That said my threads from yesterday are still showing 0 veiws. I know this is wrong as the watches I sold were only posted yesterday

houndoggie

Robert-

How did the clearance sale go? There were a couple I would have jumped on if they weren't gold or two tone plated.

Actually, I think there is a lot of activity there considering how cranky it is.

prestigewatchco
Robert-

How did the clearance sale go? There were a couple I would have jumped on if they weren't gold or two tone plated.

Actually, I think there is a lot of activity there considering how cranky it is.

Just keep your eyes open Hound I have around 1500 pcs to list I am sure there will be something in there for you. Just getting it done is the problem took me 8 hours yesterday to list 25 peices I had a 100 ready to list but RG was so unstable yesterday I gave it up as a bad job . Today I have been too busy but will resume listings tomorrow

houndoggie

I'll keep my eyes peeled....

JohnG
Think the veiws counter is not working at the moment. According to the front page they at one time yesterday had 1400 + members logged in. I sold 16 watches off there last night so plenty of activity going on. That said my threads from yesterday are still showing 0 veiws. I know this is wrong as the watches I sold were only posted yesterday

Ahhhh - seemed weird how low the counts were even given how spotty the loading is...