Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Repgeek ??

houndoggie

AT, the link no worky...it be truncated.

AustinTech

Trying again...

dryheaves.gif

HOT DIGGITY DAMN!!!!!! Watch the F out mesh band owners at WUS!!!!

Thx John.

houndoggie

LOL WUT?

AustinTech

I'm just gonna start posting that IMG on all the threads over there. Start stirring up shit, calling peeps gen IWCs dry-heave worthy.

I am learning from John.

sixbennetts

AT, here's the link to my Photobucket album.

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/sixbennetts/

Nothing personal in there so feel free to grab whatever you want. (NO, the guy in the bikini is NOT me!) It's mostly full of shit I post over at the 'Geek, so it should all look familiar.

Just copy the image code from the fourth row under whatever pic you want. Should work in any forum without having to use the image insert button.

RG's admin team, now that it's back online!

SpartanJeep.gif

Edited by sixbennetts

hk45ca

it says there are 1,351 users currently active over there? wtf? how long of a time period is that set for? they have that statistic set to invisible, rwi's is 45 minutes, rwgjr is 60 minutes, rwgsr is 90 minutes. why aren't they showing the time frame that number is taken from? all of us can set that to indefinite to make it look like "everybody" is there all the time. i call bullshit on that.

AustinTech
AT, here's the link to my Photobucket album.

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/sixbennetts/

Nothing personal in there so feel free to grab whatever you want. (NO, the guy in the bikini is NOT me!) It's mostly full of shit I post over at the 'Geek, so it should all look familiar.

Just copy the image code from the fourth row under whatever pic you want. Should work in any forum without having to use the image insert button.

RG's admin team, now that it's back online!

SpartanJeep.gif

Oh man, that place is a gold mine! Thx!

JohnG
I'm just gonna start posting that IMG on all the threads over there. Start stirring up shit, calling peeps gen IWCs dry-heave worthy.

I am learning from John.

Start making JohnG posts like THIS - see what happens:

747px-Human_Feces.jpg

Or THIS:

threadcrap2.jpg

rc42

If you click the "Currently Active Users" link on the RepGeek homepage it will take you to the detail breakdown for Who's Online"

Sort that by the "Last Activity" column and go to the last page and you'll see that 4 hours is the setting that they use.

Some things are good about RepGeek and some are bad but they are the most popular rep watch forum by a long way for active members.

hk45ca

forums feed off of being busy. if you make it look like everybody is there it gives people the illusion it's busy and the place to be. it snowballs and feeds off of it's self. back fill with 500 "nice watch" and "great post" posts per hour and meaningless three word threads and all of a sudden it is a happening place for those who don't understand social engineering.

if i changed rwi to a 4 hour time frame you would see simular numbers there.

edit to add,

when i click on active user's it tells me i don't have permission to view that page............

JohnG

I gotta say, last night, even w/ RG still kinda fucked up, there were more threads being bumped, WAY MORE, than on RWG.cc - that place was fucking DEAD. For a whole hour or more, not one post on GD. Great info, but not much banter.

trailboss99

Yep, I will say last night was quiet. It's the time of year me thinks.

Col.

onzenuub

RG down again??? Getting a message about a database error.

JohnG

Nope it is all in your head.

onzenuub

Nope it is all in your head.

Nope, there are boobies where I am thinking about :lol:

prestigewatchco

I can't get in with firefox but I am in ok with explorer. It's like a ghost town though only 100 or so members signed in never seen it this quiet so something not right I think

onzenuub
I can't get in with firefox but I am in ok with explorer. It's like a ghost town though only 100 or so members signed in never seen it this quiet so something not right I think

I cann't log in using explorer, still thinking about boobies though.

onzenuub

Redirecting...

Thank you for logging in, onzenuub.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Database error

The RepGeek.com database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

Open the repgeek.com home page, then try to open another page.

Click the Back button to try another link.

The repgeek.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

JohnG

I am on Chrome (best web browser in the world by the way) and all is fine at RG

onzenuub
I am on Chrome (best web browser in the world by the way) and all is fine at RG

How do you use the chrome, smoking, oral otherwise???

prestigewatchco

John what platform does Chrome use? I am sick to death of firefox it's so tempremental

JohnG
John what platform does Chrome use? I am sick to death of firefox it's so tempremental

Greg would know more of the technical stuff, but it is completely redesigned from the ground up, not built on top of any old software I believe. Give it a try, I have a so-so connection so any improvement in navigation speed are really noticeable, and with Chrome I get along better than I did w/ FF...

greg_r

Chrome is webkit based (Apple's Safari is probably the best known of the webkit browsers, but there are quite a few based on the same engine these days). Probably the best-behaved of the Windoze browsers at the moment - I've just switched all of our company's users over to it as a less vulnerable alternative to IE.

prestigewatchco

Yes I am running it now in on another computer seems really fast and stable got straight into repgeek with it. It also looks pretty simple which is all I need in a browser fire fox keeps updating daily with some add on or another