Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 01:19 PM Post #14

New arrival

Group: Member

User's local time:

Jul 14 2009, 12:33 PM

Member No.: 9,990

Trader Stats:

I'm having problems too, and as a warning to everyone, I woke up this morning with my PayPal account ransacked!!! The only place this could have stemmed from is RepGeek....it is the only reason I have the account. When it came back online before, I finally became VIP and used my PayPal account to pay for it, and now all my money is GONE! What a sh@tty crock! I want my money back!

greg_r

Uh. RG somehow learned his paypal password and emptied his account. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Fucking Newbs! :)

AustinTech

That guy may have been dumb enought to use his PP address and password as the login on RG. Then an admin might be able to jump into his account, if they know that info.

greg_r
That guy may have been dumb enought to use his PP address and password as the login on RG. Then an admin might be able to jump into his account, if they know that info.

nope - the board software doesn't make passwords visible. An Admin can change somebody's password, but can't see what has been set.

AustinTech

Ahhh, see, I never knew that. Well that is good.

trailboss99

May have been able to? Yes, if he was so stupid.

Would have? No fricking way!

Col.

hk45ca
A message about it on RWGcc:

fathom

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 01:19 PM Post #14

New arrival

Group: Member

User's local time:

Jul 14 2009, 12:33 PM

Member No.: 9,990

Trader Stats:

I'm having problems too, and as a warning to everyone, I woke up this morning with my PayPal account ransacked!!! The only place this could have stemmed from is RepGeek....it is the only reason I have the account. When it came back online before, I finally became VIP and used my PayPal account to pay for it, and now all my money is GONE! What a sh@tty crock! I want my money back!

rg is up and working the same as usual looks like to me......... :D

Drhulee

?au?i ?ag?ia(cri?e ?t??y)

Feedback Score: (9)

Geekbux: 154142.00

Donate

Exclamation Mod/admin Please Read ASAP

Not sure of the best way to contact you, so I'm posting here.

Somebody over at RWG is claiming that he just logged into his pp account that he setup just to upgrad to VIP on RepGeek (Yeah I'm already having my doubts about him). Here is what he posted:

Quote:

I'm having problems too, and as a warning to everyone, I woke up this morning with my pp account ransacked!!! The only place this could have stemmed from is RepGeek....it is the only reason I have the account. When it came back online before, I finally became VIP and used my pp account to pay for it, and now all my money is GONE! What a sh@tty crock! I want my money back!

And here is a link to the posting:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?...dpost&p=692483

I am taking his comments with a grain of salt, due to his other posts and because he only has six of them.

I suggest you deal with this, before it gets out of hand.

As well the forum software is doing weird things to me - the PM popup keeps appearing, whenever I go to a different page, even though I have no new messages.

Thanks

sfa437

Looks like the VIP Upgrade link got hacked and replaced with a phishing site.

onzenuub
Looks like the VIP Upgrade link got hacked and replaced with a phishing site.

Shall we shoot them?

Luthier
RG down again??? Getting a message about a database error.

Nope it is all in your head.

Nope, there are boobies where I am thinking about :D

Just for you, Onze...

Skyline.jpg

AustinTech

I got that same bikini

greg_r

I would have thought blue was more your colour.... :D

onzenuub

Nope, there are boobies where I am thinking about :D

Just for you, Onze...

Skyline.jpg

Is that one still available?

houndoggie

snatchtastic!

JohnG

Kind of a weird pic - not really sexy at all... I was going to be more, but maybe she's somebody's gf or something....

onzenuub
Kind of a weird pic - not really sexy at all... I was going to be more, but maybe she's somebody's gf or something....

This pic is about the car John, when do you understand this??

alphakazi

there's a car in that picture?

hk45ca

yeah, there's a stripper and a gtr. the car is much more rare and difficult to get your hands on than the girl. :popcorn:

JohnG

That chick's pose is anti-sexy. Like, "look at how wide I can spread my pussy! Isn't that cool!!??"

alphakazi
That chick's pose is anti-sexy. Like, "look at how wide I can spread my pussy! Isn't that cool!!??"
but you'd still hit that :popcorn:

Luthier

Nope, there are boobies where I am thinking about :popcorn:

Just for you, Onze...

Skyline.jpg

Is that one still available?

Yes. Supercharged.

JohnG
but you'd still hit that :notworthy:

maybe maybe not. Angelina Jolie fucking pisses me off so much I can't stand the sight of her and wouldn't fuck her with Fakey's dick. So depends on just how obnoxious this one is.

phaedo

maybe maybe not. Angelina Jolie fucking pisses me off so much I can't stand the sight of her and wouldn't fuck her with Fakey's dick. So depends on just how obnoxious this one is.

I'm sure Fakey would be most disappointed to hear that

alphakazi

this is true - sluts are a turn off in actuality - fun when you don't get too cerebral about it but that would entail having no relationship with them

fun when I was a teen though - a women that is truly sexy will have more than looks - a women that you can admire is sexy

wait... who are you and what have you done with JOhn?

JohnG
but you'd still hit that ^_^

this is true - sluts are a turn off in actuality - fun when you don't get too cerebral about it but that would entail having no relationship with them

fun when I was a teen though - a women that is truly sexy will have more than looks - a women that you can admire is sexy

wait... who are you and what have you done with JOhn?

Hey, let's not confuse nasty with obnoxious fucking cunt. There are nasty girls who are kinda cool and then you are good to go. But a woman who is a total fucking bitch is a turn off. Didn't I tell you guys the American stripper in Rome story??? :notworthy: